Chapter 64

Since I've prolonged this ending long enough, I've decided to skip the bachelor party and get right to the wedding.

--

A'leah

"Bitch your getting married!" Gio squealed.

"Boy shut up." I giggled.

"You finna get some wedding dick tonight." He smirked as he grinded against a chair.

It made it worse that he had one of the bridesmaid dresses on and a twenty-two inch weave. I wasn't mad at him though.

"You are a hot mess Gio." Chyna laughed.

"He really is." Amber joined in.

"Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful." He sang.

I shook my head at his foolishness. Cha continued to do my hair. I took deep breathes as I rubbed my stomach.

I felt myself getting teary eyed. I was finally getting married to the love of my life.

"Don't cry boo, your gonna mess up your make-up." Amber cooed, as she gently dabbed tissue underneath my eyes.

"Babygirl, someone is here to see you." My dad said through the door.

"Send them in." I replied.

"Mommy!" The kids squealed as they ran to me.

I smiled and kissed all over their faces. It was going to be so hard to leave them when I leave for my honeymoon.

"Mommy look pretty." Mason cheesed.

"Hi bubby!" Miracle cheesed as she rubbed my stomach. She was so convinced that I was having a boy, when I was having a girl. I just think she doesn't want another sister.

"Mommy what dat?" Aiden asked, as he  picked up my garter.

"It's something for your daddy." I smiled.

"Don't be corrupting my babies." Gio laughed.

"I was being honest!"

"And nasty."

"Whatever Giovanni."

He flipped his weave over his shoulder and sat down in his seat. All of that just to sit down? Amber and Chyna laughed.

"Leah, where's your mom?" Amber asked.

"I'm right here." She smiled.

I watched her stride into the room. She wore peach Christian Armani pantsuit. Her long hair was pinned up into a neat bun. Gold accessories matched her outfit, with a pair of studded Louiboutin heels.

"Hi Miss. Seoul, I'm Amber." She smiled.

"It's nice to meet you and you are?" My mother asked, referring to Chyna.

"I'm Chyna." She smiled.

"Grandma!" The kids yelled. They ran over to her and hugged her legs.

Cha slowly helped me to my feet. "What are you doing here?"

August