chapter 9

1 month later:
I smile, watching derek with his daughter on a bench outside the hospital. I'm sat with cristina, who still doesn't know I'm sleeping with him.

Cristina goes inside. He looks at me. I walk over. "Hi" I say. "Hi" he smiles. "Mermer!" Scarlett opens her arms. "Hi sweetheart" I kneel down, hugging her.

She pulls away. "Here" he holds my arms, helping me back up. I'm bigger than I was a month ago, of course.

"Meredith" he says. I look behind me and see his wife is walking towards us. "I'm gonna go" I say. He chuckles softly. "Probably for the best" he says.

"Meet me in the on call room when you're done?" I say. "The usual one?" He asks. I nod. He smiles.

"Bye scar" I say. "Bye bye mer, Wove you" she waves. I wave back at her, walking away. I go into the hospital.

Derek's pov:
We met with our lawyers last month. We agreed that I get scarlett one week and Addison gets her the next. It's been okay so far. I'm so glad I just get to see her though.

I stand up. "Hi" she says. "Hi" I say. "Who was that girl?" She asks. "Mer" scarlett says. "Oh, is she-" she asks. "No, she's just a friend" I say. "Oh, good" she says. My jaw clenches.

"How's Mark?" I ask coldly. "Oh- u-um.. he's okay" she says. "Good" I say. "Ready scarlett?" She asks. I pass her scarletts bag.

I hold scarlett infront of me, looking at her. "I love you" I say. "I Wove you daddy" she says. I kiss her small nose softly. "I'll see you next week baby, will you call me before you go to sleep so I can say night?" I ask. She nods.

She hugs my neck. I squeeze her gently. I kiss her head. "Bye scar" I put her down. She pouts, waving at me sadly. Addison takes her hand. "Bye" I say to Addison. They walk away. She looks back at me. I wave at her. I sigh, going inside.

I smile a little as I remember meredith is waiting for me. I go to the on-call room.

I walk in. "Hey" She smiles. I lock the door behind me and sit on the bed with her. "You okay? Was scar okay?" She asks. "Yeah" I say. "Good" she smiles. I smile.

"You wanna come back to my place?" She asks. "I thought we were gonna do it here?" I say. "Change of plans" she shrugs. "Okay" I smile. We leave and go to her house.

Now we're in her room on her bed. She leans in and kisses me. I put my hands on her thighs, pulling her closer. "Derek" she pulls away. I kiss her again.

"Der-derek" she puts her hand on my chest, pulling away again. "Mhm?" I stare at her lips, desperate to have them on mine again.

"Listen, so.. I know I'm pregnant.. but I was thinking and-" she says. "Mhm?" I look into her eyes. "It should still be fun.. so I went to a shop and bought something.. that I thought you'd like" she whispers.

She holds my hand, pulling it under her shirt slowly. I feel the lacy material on her stomach and smile. I kiss her again. She climbs ontop of me. I grab her thighs gently as she straddles me.

I pull her top over her head. "Wow" I breathe. She looks absolutely gorgeous and so fucking hot.

It's a light pink lacy piece of lingerie. It fits perfectly on her over the bump, pulls her breasts up and just makes her look amazing.

I kiss her hungrily. "Oh, derek!" She giggles as I lay her back on the bed carefully, kissing her neck. "Are you comfortable?" I ask, sorting the pillow out for her under her head. "Yes I am" she smiles. I kiss her.

Merediths pov:
He moves down my body, undoes my trousers and pulls them down. "Oooh, crotchless" he smirks. I laugh, pushing my face into my pillow, embarrassed. He laughs.

He moves further down. "What are you doing?" I hold his hair in my fist gently. He chuckles, pulling my hand away. He's never gone down on me before. I haven't done it to him either. We just have sex, not oral. Nobody's ever been down on me before.

My eyes widen slightly as I feel his tongue on my clitoris. It's warm. And wet. He starts moving it slowly. I move my hips slightly, getting comfortable.

"You can put your thighs on my shoulders" he says softly, lifting them for me. I drape them over his shoulders. He continues.

He puts his hands on my thighs. My mouth slowly falls open as he sucks on my clit. Oh wow. A small moan escapes my lips.

I feel his teeth graze against my sensitive clitoris as he talks to me. "Does this feel good?" He asks. "Yes derek, please don't stop" I moan desperately. My clit is actually throbbing. He chuckles.

I feel his tongue run up and down my foulds slowly. I grab onto the sheets under me. I moan louder as I get closer and closer.

He flicks my clit back and forth with his tongue fast. My whole body heats up and I feel sweat dripping down my chest.

My hips rise. He grabs my thighs to try and keep me still whilst my whole body shakes as I cum. He let's me ride it out, slowing down his movements.

He pulls away and lays next to me. He smiles at me. "That was.. oh my god" I say, not even being able to describe what I just felt. I sit up slightly, reaching over to kiss him.

He puts his hand on my cheek, kissing me back. I grab the bottom of his shirt. I pull away from his lips, pulling it over his head. He climbs ontop of me.