Chapter 50

"I have him wrapped around my finger" I say. Me, izzie, Cristina and Alex are sat having lunch at work. We're talking about Derek. "No you don't.. he doesn't even let you in on surgeries" izzie chuckles. They were all talking about how it's funny that my fiancée is my boss.

"I bet I can get in on today's surgery" I look at them. "$20 you can't" Alex says. "$30 she can" izzie says. "$50" I get up. "Deal" Alex says. and walk over to him. He turns around with his coffee in his hand and smiles at me.

"Hi" I smile at him. "Hi darling, how is your day going?" He asks. "Better now" I wrap my arms around his neck slowly. "It's like that, is it?" He smiles, hugging me back. I giggle softly.

I pull away slowly and look into his eyes. He puts his coffee down and puts his hands on my cheeks. He kisses me.

"Do you think i can get in on that surgery later?" I ask. "Um" he thinks about it. I stand on my tiptoes and kiss him again. He puts his hands on my waist, kissing me back. "Sure you can baby" he pulls away slowly. I smile.

"I love you" I say, walking away. "I love you too" he smiles. I grab the money off of the table and grin at them before walking back over to him. They all groan. "You going?" Cristina asks. "Yeah, I'm gonna go and see the babies" I smile.

"What was that about?" He holds my hand as we walk. "Nothing" I smile, hugging his arm. We go to the daycare.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Scarlett drops all of her toys and runs over to us as soon as she sees us. "Baby" he smiles, scooping her into his arms.

"I miss you so so so so so so soooooo much" she says. "We miss you too" I kiss her cheek. She puts her hands on Dereks cheeks, looking into his eyes. He smiles at her. "Give kisses daddy!" She yells. He chuckles, leaning in. He kisses her face softly all over.

"Dada let's sit thewe" she points at the bean bags. He goes and sits on one with her on his lap. She cuddles into his chest. He smiles.

I go and get violet. I sit next to them on another beanbag with her on my lap. I kiss her nose softly. "Dada! Dada!" Her eyes light up as soon as she sees Derek next to me. "Hi baby girl" he smiles, leaning over to kiss her. "She loves her daddy" I smile. "She loves her mommy too" he kisses my cheek.

"You know who else loves her daddy?" I grin as I see that Scarlett has fallen asleep in his arms. "Aww" he chuckles softly. Kissing her head.

"I sometimes forget that Scarlett is my baby" he says. "What?" I giggle, looking at him. "I genuinely see her as my best friend.. so when she does baby things it kinda shocks me" he says. I laugh. "Derek that's so stupid.. but so sweet" I say. He smiles.

"You're my best friend too.. and so will this little one be when she's a bit older too" he grins at the baby. I smile. "You're so cute" I giggle, kissing him softly.

He puts his hand on my cheek, kissing me again deeply. I smile brightly as he pulls away slowly. "I love you" he stares into my eyes. "I love you more" I blush.