chapter 27

I knock harder on the door. "Mer please!" I sigh. She opens it finally. "Go away, derek" she says firmly. "Come on baby, talk to me" I whine.

"Get inside" she grabs my arm and pulls me in. I smile. "I can't just let you leave.. you might be the love of my life" I say. "Don't be dramatic" she says. I smile. I love her.

"And quit it with all that love shit, okay? If we're being together then this is a casual thing" she says. "I don't want casual.. I want to be with you forever" I say. "Are you insane!?" She exclaims. I kiss her.

She hesitantly puts her hands on my waist. I put mine on her cheeks. She moans quietly against my lips as our tongues fight.

"Don't leave me again" I hug her tight. "I'm sorry" she says. "I love you mer" I pull away slowly. "I love you too" she says.

"Do you want to be with me?" I ask. "Derek,  I want to be with you more than anything.. I just don't want you to leave" she says. "So you left me first?" I ask. She looks down. I sigh.

"You'll stay with me when my baby comes?" She asks. "I want all of you, meredith.. and your baby" I put my hands on her cheeks. She tears up.

"Scar would love a sister" I say. "You'll be- be my baby's dad?" She starts crying. "If you'll let me" I smile. She kisses me deeply.

"It sucks so much that I can't make love to you right now" I whisper. "I know" she giggles, wiping her tears. She's just way too pregnant and it makes her uncomfortable.

"Are you sure about this?" She asks. "I'm so sure" I say. "You're ready to be a father to somebody else's kid?" She asks.

"Its your baby.. I dont care who else's DNA it has, I'm so ready" I whisper. She giggles happily, hugging me tight.

"I do need to speak to scar though" I say. "Of course" she says. "So.. you're not horny at all?" I smirk. She shakes her head. I sigh. "I'm eight months pregnant der" she rolls her eyes, grinning. "And still sexy as hell" I kiss her. She giggles against my lips.

"You know we've known eachother for two months and you've just agreed to have a baby with me" she says. "I do know" I grin. "You're crazy" She smiles at me. "I know" I chuckle.

"I've got a good idea for if you're horny though" she grins. "You do?" I smile. She gently pushes me back. I sit on the couch. She kneels infront of me.

"Let me see you" I pull off her dress and toss it aside. "In that case.." she pulls off my shirt. I smile wider. I lean down and kiss her lips.

--------

"Fuck meredith" I groan. I grab the blanket on the couch under me tightly in my fists. My head tilts back and I close my eyes.

She bobs her head up and down faster. We make eye contact. I gently grab her hair in my hands. I guide her faster. She gags on my erection.

I moan quietly as my cum spills into her mouth. She swallows it. She stares into my eyes as she licks up my erection. "You taste amazing" she wipes her lips. I smile at her as I try to catch my breath.

"Come here" I say. "Help" she giggles. I help her stand up. She sits on my lap. "Oh, you're heavy baby" I chuckle. "Meanie" she sits next to me instead. "I'm teasing" I pull her back. She smiles.

"You are the most gorgeous woman in the whole world" I rub her belly. She smiles. "I am feeling quite turned on" she whispers. "Yes!" I exclaim, picking her up bridal style. She giggles as I carry her upstairs to bed.

I lay her on the bed and immediately push my face between her thighs. "Mhm" I smile as I smell her arousal. "Derek please" she whines as I kiss her thighs.

I flick her clit back and forth slowly. She moans quietly. I reach up, holding her hands. She entwines our fingers. Her head tilts back in pleasure.

--------

I climb up her body. She's panting heavily out of breath. "Are you alright gorgeous?" I kiss her neck softly. "Yeah" she whines quietly.

She kisses my lips. "Come here.. I need to talk to you" she says. I sit behind her, pulling her between my legs. She lays back, leaning against me. "This sounds serious" I smile, kissing her neck softly.

"I figured out what your first job as daddy can be" she smiles. "You have?" I ask. She nods. "What's that?" I smile.

"Baby names" she says. "Yess! Names" I rub her belly. "Do you have any ideas?" She asks. "Scarlett two" I joke. She laughs.

"I'm being serious" she says. "What are you thinking?" I ask. "I want you to tell me first" she says.

"I have a few.. Eleanor, lily, Sophie, violet, grace-" I list them. "Violet is on my list too!" She says enthusiastically. "Really baby?" I smile as I see how happy she is about it. She nods.

"Is that the name then?" I ask. She nods. "Middle name Ellis.. for my mom" she says. "Okay" I say. She smiles at me.

"Violet Ellis Grey" I say. "Shepherd" she says. "What?" I ask. "Violet Ellis Grey shepherd" she whispers, looking back at me. I smile wider, tearing up slightly.

I put my hand on her cheek, looking into her eyes. "I love you" she says. "I love you more" I kiss her.

I lay down. She cuddles into me. "Don't fucking leave" I whisper, closing my eyes. "We're at my house" she giggles. "Still" I grin.

She kisses me softly. "Goodnight derek" she closes her eyes. "Night beautiful" I close my eyes. We go to sleep.