chapter 45

Me and derek are in bed, under the sheets naked. He's laid on his belly with his head on the pillow and I'm laid next to him, tickling his back gently as we talk.

I kiss his cheek softly. "Your my best friend" he says. "You're mine" I run my fingers through his hair. "Promise?" He says. "I promise" I smile. He smiles widely.

"You're so nice and warm" I sigh, snuggling into his side. "You're cold" he whines.

Me and derek had a little date night tonight. He set up the table with candles, roses and dim lit lights and cooked steak.

He couldn't find anyone to watch the babies, so they joined us. It was actually really fun. Scarlett loved it but she got scared of the dark, so we had to turn the lights back on.

They were only eating with us for about twenty minutes, then we put them to bed and me and derek watched a movie together. Then we went to bed. Derek had a little bit too much wine, but he's fine. Just a little tipsy.

"Did you have fun tonight?" He asks. "I had lots of fun.. I think the babies did too" I chuckle. He grins. "We should bring them to every date" he chuckles. "Mhm.. I think not" I kiss his cheek. He grins.

"I love you" I say. "I love you" he whispers. "Mommy" scarlett says into the baby monitor. I sigh, grabbing it. She's looking directly into the camera. I grin.

"What's wrong scar?" I ask. "Can you tell daddy to come here?" She asks. "Why baby?" I ask. "Pwease" she says. He sighs, getting up. He puts on his boxers and leaves the room.

"What's wrong scar?" He walks into the room. I can still hear them on the monitor. "The baby is snowing so loud" she whispers. He picks her up.

"Why couldn't you just say that to mer?" He chuckles. "I didn't want to make her mad" she says. "She wouldn't be mad" he laughs. I chuckle.

"Me and mommy are having alone time tonight, so you have to be a big girl and sleep in your own bed, okay?" He lays her back down. "Daddy pwease" she whines.

He leans down and kisses her face softly. "I love you" he says. "I love you dada" she says.

"She's stopped snoring now baby, see?" He says. "Okay" she mumbles. He tucks her in before leaving the room.

He walks into our room and climbs back into bed with me after pulling his boxers back off. "Come here" I grin, pulling him into my arms. He lays between my legs. I grin as he looks into my eyes. I kiss his lips.

He kisses my chest softly. "Mhm" I smile as he moves down my body slowly. He licks up and down my folds slowly. I moan softly as he starts flicking my clit back and forth. Derek is the only man who has ever gone down on me before. I really enjoy it when he does. He makes me feel amazing.

He runs his hand up my belly slowly and grabs my boob. I bite my bottom lip softly, closing my eyes. My head tilts back slightly as he speeds his movements up.

"God yes!" I cry out in pleasure. I grab his hair in my fist and ride his face slowly. "Baby it's okay, stay still" he chuckles softly, grabbing my thighs tighter. He moves his tongue faster.

"Derek" I groan. "Derek" my head tilts back again. "Derek!" I moan deeply as I cum. I let out a small sigh as he pulls away from me slowly. "That was amazing" I smile as he climbs up my body. "You're amazing" he kisses me. "No, you are" I rub our noses together.

"Can we go and get snacks?" I ask. "You want a break? Or are we done?" He asks. "Break" I sit up. "Come on baby" I get out of bed and pull on one of his shirts. He puts on his boxers and follows me downstairs.

I hold his hand, leading him to the kitchen. "Can I have a kiss?" I pull him towards me gently. He kisses my lips. "I love you so much Derek" I hug his neck. "I love you more baby" he hugs me back. We grab some snacks before going back to our room to spend the rest of the night with eachother in bed.