chapter 25

Me and meredith are in bed in my trailer. She's naked ontop of the covers. I'm under the covers, also fully naked.

I thrust my fingers in and out of her faster. Her eyes squeeze shut and she throws her head back in pleasure. She moans loudly. I smile, watching.

I flick her nipple back and forth with my tongue. I kiss up to her neck and gently suck on her skin.

I feel her walls clamp around my fingers. I kiss her lips. She moans deeply into my mouth. I smile against her lips before pulling away.

Her back arches. "Its alright, relax baby" I whisper as he body starts shaking. I smile, kissing the top of her belly. Her body relaxes again as she finally finishes.

I pull my hand away slowly. "Fuck mer, you took your time" I chuckle, looking at the clock. I was at it for half an hour. She giggles, biting her bottom lip.

"Thank you derek" she wipes herself clean. "You're welcome gorgeous" I rub her belly. She pouts her lips. I kiss her softly.

"I'm sorry for taking long" she says. "Don't be ridiculous, I was joking" I chuckle. "I've been really uncomfortable all day.. you made me feel a lot better" she says. "Good" I say. She smiles at me.

"How are you feeling mer?" I rub her belly. "Good.. now" she says. "How's little baby girl doing?" I ask in a baby voice, kissing her belly. She giggles. "She's good" she says.

"Do you care about my baby?" She asks as I cuddle into her. "So much" I kiss her cheek. "So I can rely on your help when she comes?" She whispers.

"One hundred percent, meredith.. you can always rely on me for anything" I say. She smiles. "Sex?" She asks. "Oh, definitely" I say. She giggles.

"I'm gonna miss you lots" she cuddles into me, gently pushing her face into my shoulder.

"We don't have to stop seeing eachother" I say. "We do" she says. "I don't want to" I say. She sits up slowly.

"Derek, we've talked about this" she says. "I love you" I sit up. "What?" She chuckles. "I love you" I put my hands on her cheeks.

"Stop" she says. "Meredith, I'm in love with you" I whisper. "I need to go right now" she gets up. She slips on one of my shirts. All she's been wearing recently are my shirts. They fit her perfectly now because of her belly.

She pulls on her panties. "Baby! Please no" I get up, pulling on my pyjama bottoms. She puts on her leggings.

"Don't leave" I put my hands on her waist, gently pulling her back as she tries to walk away. "Derek! Get off of me!" She yells, turning around.

My eyes widen slightly as I realise what I'm doing. I'm fucking scaring her. "I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry" I let go of her.

"I'm going" she grabs her shoes and leaves the trailer. I cover my face with my hands, letting out a deep sigh. "Shit" I whisper to myself.

I open the door to make sure she gets in her car okay. Our eyes lock. She's stood right infront of me. She was waiting for me to open the door again.

She has tears in her eyes. "Sorry.. I'm sorry" her lip wobbles and the tears run down her cheeks. She hugs my neck. I hug her back tight.

"I'm really scared" she cries into my shoulder. "What are you scared of?" I ask. "Everything" she whispers tearfully.

"Don't be scared, I'm here" I say. She kisses me deeply. "I love you too" she cries harder. I smile, wiping her tears. I kiss her again.

She sobs quietly against my lips. I pull away. "Can we go back to bed?" She asks. "Yeah sweetheart" I pull off my shirt she's wearing. She pulls off her leggings. She's just in her bra and panties.

We get into bed. It takes a while but she eventually calms herself down and stops crying. She cuddles into me. She soon falls asleep in my arms.