chapter 18

I close my eyes, my head tilting back in pleasure as my walls clamp around him. He groans quietly into my neck.

I moan quietly, grabbing his hair in my hands. We look into eachothers eyes. "Derek" I pull his head down unintentionally, pulling on his curls as the pleasure overwhelms me.

He kisses my chest softly. He kisses up to my neck, sucking on it gently. My head tilts back and I wrap my legs tighter around him, my body twitching as I finish.

He pushes his face into the crease of my neck. I smile, running my fingers gently through his curls this time. I run my fingers up and down his spine slowly. He moves his hips faster, groaning into my skin.

He pulls away from me. I smile, looking into his eyes. I put my hands on his hips, encouraging him to move faster. He does.

I feel his cum spilling inside of me as his head tilts back. He lays next to me, trying to catch his breath. I grin, looking at him as he stares at the ceiling.

I grab a tissue and wipe myself clean. I pull the covers over us. He hugs me. We look into eachothers eyes, our faces centimetres apart. I feel his hot breath against my lips. I kiss him.

We pull away. "Do you feel good? You're okay?" He asks. I nod. "Is your back hurting?" He asks. "No, I'm okay.. and I feel really good" I smile.

"Meredith, are you flirting with me?" He teases, tucking my hair behind my ear. I giggle. "No, I would never" I hug his waist tighter. He grins.

"Your baby is kicking me" he says. I giggle. Its literally kicking him through my belly. "It doesn't like you" I say. He glares at me. I laugh.

We hear scarlett on the baby monitor that he brought with him so she could stay in the guest room whilst he's in here.

He picks up the monitor. "You okay scar?" He turns it on so he can speak to her. "Hi daddy" she says. "Hi baby" he chuckles.

"Where you?" She asks. "I'm on the monitor" he says. I giggle. "Can I see now?" She asks. "I'll come and get you" he chuckles, standing up. He puts on his pyjama bottoms and boxers. I put on my pyjamas.

He leaves the room and comes back in with her. She let's go of his hand and runs to the bed. He lifts her up onto it. She sits next to me. I smile.

He sits next to us. He picks her up and stands her on his lap. She giggles, looking at him. She hugs his neck. He smiles.

"Can I phone?" She asks. He passes her his phone. She sits on his lap, watching YouTube on his phone.

"Are you hungry? I'm starving" I ask. He nods. "Do you want me to order something? What would you like?" He grabs his phone. "Taco bell" I say.

"Just order what you want" he passes me his phone. Scarlett sticks her bottom lip out. "You can have the phone back in a minute" he chuckles, kissing her head.

I get a few things and so does he. "What do you want baby?" He asks. "Phone" she says. "From taco Bell!" He chuckles. "Pwease daddy" she pouts. I smile at her. She's adorable.

"I'll just order what you usually have" he says. He passes her the phone back. He hugs her. She keeps her eyes on the screen. He sits her on the other side of the bed and pulls me closer instead gently. I grin.

"You okay?" He asks. I nod. "You don't have to ask every five seconds.. just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm feeling shitty all the time" I giggle. "I'm just making sure" he kisses me softly.

"And watch your language please" he whispers. "Sorry" I say, looking at scarlett. "No, its okay" he says. "I really gotta watch it so I don't do that infront of my own kid" I say.

"You'll get used to it fast.. trust me" he says. "I doubt it" I chuckle. "Addison slapped me everytime I swore infront of scar" he chuckles.

"I don't have anyone to slap me" I say. I tear up. "I'm sorry" he hugs me. He pulls away. "I'll slap you" he says. "Yeah?" I ask. "Of course" he says. I giggle, wiping my tears.

"Stupid hormones" I sniffle. He smiles small, tucking my hair behind my ear. "When I'm not horny, I'm hungry and when I can't eat I'm sad" I say. He chuckles.

"The food will be here soon" he says. The doorbell rings. I grin at him. He gets up and grabs his wallet. He goes downstairs.

He comes back up with the food and passes me mine. "Here you go scar, can I have my phone back whilst you're eating please?" He asks. She passes him it and he gives her the food.

"Careful baby, don't make a mess on mers bed" he wipes her chin that has cheese sauce all down it. "Its okay, I can change the covers again if I have to" I chuckle.

"Do you like it?" He asks her. "Yes, thanks daddy" she nods. "You okay?" He looks at me. I nod. "Yes, thankyou" I kiss his lips. He smiles.

"I feel much better now" I say.  "Good" he says. He starts eating his own food. We clean everything up once we're done.

"How did you even get this messy?" He chuckles, picking her up. She shows him her hands with cheese all over them. She giggles. I grab a wipe and clean them for her. I wipe her face too.

"All clean" he kisses her cheek, squeezing her gently. She giggles more, clapping her hands happily. I smile.

She hugs me. "I hope my baby is as amazing as you" I sigh, squeezing her gently. "It will be" Derek says. "What if its a murderer?" I ask. "It won't be a murderer.. it'll be a surgeon like you" he says. I smile.

He hugs my side, kissing my cheek. I kiss him softly. I'm so lucky I met derek. He really keeps me calm about having my baby.

Story ideas??