Chapter 47

Dereks pov:
I wake up in the morning and open my eyes slowly. I furrow my brows slightly as I see Meredith in the bathroom, looking in the mirror. She's only in her bra and a pair of joggers. She's looking at her body.

She turns around. I close my eyes quickly, so she doesn't know I saw. I hear her walk back into the bedroom. She climbs onto the bed and hugs me from behind. She kisses my back softly before snuggling into me. I smile slightly.

I turn around slowly. "Derek, you're awake" she puts on a smile but I see her trying to subtly wipe away her tears. She sits up slowly. "Did I wake you?" She asks. "No baby" I sit up too.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I put my hand on her thigh as she just looks down sadly. She bursts into tears. "Can I have a hug?" She sobs. "Yeah, come here" I whisper. She climbs into my arms.

She straddles me as we hug eachother tightly. "I love you mer" I whisper, stroking her back to hopefully comfort her a bit. She cries quietly into my shoulder.

She pulls away after a couple of minutes and looks at me. "I love you" I whisper again. She kisses my lips deeply. I close my eyes and put my hands on her cheeks.

She pulls away slowly. "I love you baby" she whispers, looking into my eyes. "You're gorgeous, you know?" I wipe her tears. She shakes her head slightly. "You are.. you're so beautiful" I very gently pull off my shirt that she has on to look at her body.

"I have stretch marks" she runs her fingers down her stomach. "Our baby was in there" I say. "Our baby made me ugly!" She bursts into tears again. "Darling" I chuckle, hugging her again.

"Shh, it's okay" I whisper. "You're perfect" I say. "No I'm not" she says. "Yes you are.. you're so perfect" I say in a baby voice. She giggles softly.

"You're so sexy, okay? Agree with me" I stare into her eyes. "Okay.. I am" she says. I grin. "Damn right you are" I run my hands up and down her body slowly. She blushes hard and giggles again.

"You're sexy too" she runs her hands up my shirt. We haven't had sex in literally two weeks. I'm actually almost in pain, I miss her so bad. I lean in slowly and kiss her.

"You know what I miss?" I ask. "What?" She whispers. "Having sex with my fiance" I say. She chuckles. "I miss you too darling" she hugs my neck.

"You wanna shower with me?" She smiles. "Yes please" I nod enthusiastically. She grins. "Come on" she gets up. She grabs the baby monitor and takes it to the bathroom with us so we can listen out for the babies.

————-

"I really really needed that" she giggles as we walk out of the shower, hand in hand. "Me too gorgeous" I pull her back, into my arms. She smiles as I kiss her cheek.

We wrap towels around ourselves and go into our room. "I feel so great" she says, sitting at her vanity and brushing her hair. "So do I baby" I smile wider, sitting on our bed.

"Hey" I say after a few seconds. "Yeah babe?" She looks at me in the mirror. "Come here, I want more" I pull off my towel. She bites her bottom lip, turning to look at me.

She gets up and pulls off her towel, crawling ontop of me. She straddles me.

———————

"God.. oh my god" she pants out of breath as I roll off of her. "Was that good babe?" I grin, already knowing the answer. She was literally screaming into my shoulder in pleasure whilst I was inside of her. I fucked her good.

"Dada! Daddy! Dada! Dewek! Deweeekkkk!" Scarlett says into the monitor. We both laugh. He gets up and pulls on his pyjamas. He leaves the room.

"Excuse me little miss" I hear him say and she squeals as he probably scoops her up. I smile. "What were you calling me?" He chuckles. "Daddy" she says. "No you weren't" he laughs. She giggles.

"So you want to help me make breakfast? And let mommy relax for a bit" he asks. "Yes" she says. "Okay" he says. "Can I say hi to mama?" She asks. "Um" he says. I pull on dereks shirt quickly. "Come, baby!" I yell. He brings her in.

"Mommy!" She wriggles excitedly in his arms. He hands her to me. She hugs me tight. "Good morning princess" I kiss her head. "Morning mommy" she says.

"I had a dweam tonight that mommy and daddy hot mawwied" she smiles happily. "..me?" I ask. "Yes mommy! Not other mommy, she's with markie.. silly" she giggles. I smile brightly.

"They broke up, baby" Derek says. "No.. back again" she says. "Really!" Me and Derek ask. She nods. We both sigh. She giggles, clapping her hands. "You so funny" she says. We chuckle.

Derek leans down and kisses her cheek. "Come on" he grabs her. She giggles, waving at me as he takes her. I grin.

I eventually figure out how to walk again and go to check on our other baby girl. "Oh my precious" I say in a baby voice, picking her up. She smiles at me. I grin, rubbing our noses together. "Ma! Ma!" She grabs my hair gently. I grin.

I take her downstairs. "Say hi to dada" I say in a silly voice, walking into the kitchen. "Da! da! Da! da!" She squeals. "Baby" he smiles, kissing her cheek. He takes her and hugs her for a bit.

I look at the food he's cooking. "Don't touch" he says. I flinch slightly and move away from the pan as soon as I hear the raise in his voice. "Come here, I just didn't want you to burn yourself.. sorry" he wraps his spare arm around me and kisses my head.

I pull away from him slowly. "You wanna go up and get ready?" He asks. Im still in my pyjamas. I nod. "I've got the babies.. go" he says. "Okay" I smile at him before going.