Chapter 52

It's been two months since Meredith's ex paid her a visit and she's doing much better I think. The only thing is.. she hasn't let me touch her since then.

We can cuddle and kiss a bit, but she hasn't initiated sex with me in two months. I don't want to be the first one to ask because I'm afraid she'll do it just to make me happy.

I smile at her as she walks in. She just got home from work. "Hi babe" she walks over to me. "Hi darling" I go over and kiss her. "What you cooking?" She asks, walking into the kitchen. "Sausage casserole" I say. "Ooh" she smiles.

"I missed you" I hug her from behind as she looks in the pot. "I missed you too" she sighs in pleasure as I kiss her neck softly.

"Where's the baby?" She asks. "Just there" I point at her cot in the living room behind us. She walks me over to her and gives her a kiss, saying hi.

She walks back over to me and gives me a hug. "How was work?" I ask. "It was good.. I got to watch two surgeries" she says. "Oooh" I smile. She smiles back at me. "I know it's stupid.. you get to actually do surgeries all the time" she chuckles. "No, I remember being an intern.. it's fun" I say. She smiles wider.

She leans in and kisses me. "You wanna go sit down?" She asks. "Sure baby" I hold her hand. We sit on the couch.

She looks at me as I turn on the tv. I look at her and smile. She just stares at my lips. I lean in slowly. She reaches up and grabs my hair in her fists. She pulls me closer and kisses me passionately.

I groan softly as she climbs ontop of me, sitting directly ontop of my erection as we make out. She pulls away and looks down as she obviously only just realises what she's doing to me. She ignores it and keeps kissing me. I run my fingers through her hair.

"Ma Ma! Ma Ma!" The baby wakes up. She pulls away from me slowly and gets off of me. She leans down and gives me another kiss before walking over to violet.

"Hi darling" she picks her up. The baby kicks her legs and throws her arms around excitedly as she sees Meredith. I smile.

She sits next to me with the baby on her lap. She kisses her nose softly. "Dada!" She reaches out for me. I lean in and kiss her nose softly. "I love you" I whisper, looking into her eyes. "Dada" she grabs my hair in her small fist. I grin.

"Come here" I pick her up and hold her in front of me. "Bana" she says. "You want food baby?" I ask. "Bana" she tears up. Meredith goes to the kitchen and grabs a banana. She comes back.

She feeds it to her very carefully, making sure she chews it properly. "Good girl" Meredith smiles at her. "What's this?" I point at the banana. "Say banana" Meredith grins. "Bana" she grabs it off of Meredith. Meredith giggles, taking it back.

"She's so clever" Meredith says. "I know where she gets it from" I tuck her hair behind her ear. She grins at me. Violet starts crying. "It's okay baby.. here" she feeds her some more. She stops crying and eats it. "Bana" she looks up at me. "You're a banana" I chuckle, tickling her very small belly gently. Meredith giggles.

"You want floor time?" Meredith picks her up. She puts her on her play mat and hands her some toys for her to play with. She sits back next to me and kisses me immediately.

She puts her hand on my stomach, resting it on my abs. She runs her hand up my shirt instead after a few seconds and rests it in the same spot. I run my fingers through her hair slowly as our tongues fight.

She pulls away after a little while to catch her breath. I look over to make sure violet is okay. I smile. Meredith straddles my thighs again. I put my hands on her waist but don't take my eyes off of violet as she starts kissing my neck slowly.

I let out a small groan, looking down at her sexy body as she moves closer to me. I know she's horny.. I can tell by the way that she's reacting to me touching her, but she's still not doing anything about it other than kissing me.

She runs her hand down my stomach slowly before grabbing my erection gently through my trousers. She deepens our kiss as she squeezes it gently. Oh my god.

She pulls her hand away again and gets off of me, pulling away from my lips too. She just walks away and sits on the floor with the baby.

Meredith's Pov:
I smile, looking over at Derek as he tilts his head back and lets out a huge sigh. He hasn't made a move on me for weeks.. I was kinda beginning to think he didn't want me anymore.. I guess I was wrong.

I pick up the baby and sit her on my lap. "You're so cute" I say in a baby voice, kissing her nose. She smiles brightly, looking into my eyes. I grin.

"Do you miss your sister?" I ask. She just stares at me. "I miss her" I say. She puts her hands on my cheek. "I do.. yes I do" I say in a baby voice. She giggles.

"Can I have a cuddle?" I hug her small waist. She reaches around and grabs my hair gently in her hands. I smile, snuggling my face into her shoulder. "I love you baby" I kiss down her tiny arm, holding her hand in mine.

I giggle as she leans forwards and pushes her face against mine. I kiss her softly. I look over at Derek. I giggle as I realise he's still struggling with the little problem in his trousers.. or big problem, really.

I put the baby down and hand her a toy before walking over to him. I climb onto his lap. He looks into my eyes. "Are you having some trouble with this?" I smile at him as I run my hand down to it and grab it gently. "I hate you" he says. I giggle. "I love you too" I lean in. He kisses me softly.

"Why are you torturing me?" He says. "That's a bit dramatic, isn't it?" I grin. "No!" He says. I laugh. "I know you're horny too" he leans closer. "I never said I wasn't" I look down at the bulge in his trousers.

"I miss you a lot" I put my hands on his waist. "I miss you too" he kisses me. "I don't feel as close to you as I usually do.. these past few weeks" I look down sadly. "Hey, it's okay" he smiles, putting his hands on my cheeks. I look into his eyes.

"Do you want me to make love to you tonight?" He runs his hands up and down my thighs slowly. I nod. "You sure?" He asks. "Yes.. I miss it" I move myself further onto his lap, pushing myself up against his erection. He smiles, groaning softly.

"Can you wait that long?" I scan his body. "No.. and I don't have to" he turns me around, so I see the baby, fast asleep. I chuckle.

I get up and very carefully pick her up. He follows me as I take her upstairs. I put her in her cot and go back to our room. I giggle as he grabs me and pulls me close as soon as I get into the room. He pushes me onto the bed straight away and gets ontop of me.