chapter 42

I moan softly as I open my eyes. I sigh as I realise it was just a dream. Derek's next to me, hugging my waist whilst he sleeps. I'm covered in sweat.

"Derek" I whisper. "Mhm" he groans, opening his eyes slowly as I gently shake him. "What's wrong darling?" He asks. "I had a dream about you" I whisper.

"Honey, it's 2am" he sighs, looking at the clock. "I wanted to tell you about my dream!" I say. "What was it about, baby?" He sighs again.

"Well, you were laid down and I was.." I whisper the story of my dream in his ear whilst my hand runs down his stomach.

"Baby" he groans as I move my hand up and down his now very hard penis. "And you put your tongue.." I continue the story. I smile as he grabs my spare hand and squeezes it.

"And then I woke up" I giggle. I smile, kissing his neck softly. I didn't think I'd get to the end of the story before he finished. I sit up slowly and lean down, using my mouth instead.

I take him in my mouth and bob my head up and down slowly. "Baby, I'm gonna- fuck" he groans. I keep going until his cum spills into my mouth.

I pull away and look into his eyes as I swallow it. He smiles, wiping my lips with his thumb. He kisses me.

"Why don't you last that long when you're inside of me?" I tease. He gasps. "How dare you!.. I get the job done" he smirks. I giggle.

I lean down and kiss him. "I'm just joking" I hug him. "I know" be smiles.

"I'm gonna go and check on the babies and get a drink.. do you want one?" I get up. "Yes please" he says. I go to the babies room after quickly nipping to the bathroom first.

"What are you doing awake?" I giggle softly as I see scarlett playing with her toys on the floor. "Hi mommy" she says. "Hi baby" I smile.

Two days ago, she called me mommy for the first time. I cried A LOT. She switches between 'mer' and 'mommy' now.

We told addison immediately and she was actually surprisingly okay with it. She said she doesn't care, as long as I'm still always seen as the step mom and her as her "real mom".

We don't see it that way at all, but if it makes addison happy then we'll go along with it. I love her just as much as I love violet. They're both equally my daughters.

"Do you want to come and get a midnight snack with me?" I whisper. She nods. "Don't tell daddy" I hold her hand. She giggles, following me downstairs.

I sit on the couch with her in the living room and we share a bag of chips between us. "What size shoes are you?" I ask. "Twee" she holds up three fingers. "No, shoe size.. not age" I say. "Twee" she says. I chuckle.

"She's size 8-9" I hear a voice behind me. I grab the chips and hide them under the couch. He chuckles.

"What's going on?" He smiles. "Nothing" I grin. He walks over and sits on the other side of her.

"Open your mouth baby" he says. She shakes her head. He nods. She opens her mouth slowly. He laughs as he sees the chewed up chips in her mouth.

"Are you supposed to be feeding our daughter junk food at 2am?" He looks at me. I shake my head. "And.." he raises his brow. "I have no regrets" I say. He chuckles. "You're unbelievable" he says. I giggle.

He smiles as scarlett hugs his waist, resting her head on his belly. He sits her on his lap. "Daddy, I think mer stole your top again" she tells on me. He looks at me and fake gasps. "Meredith grey" he says. I laugh.

"Can I have daddy's top?" She asks. "You want one?" He asks. She nods. "Okay baby, I'll get you one" he says. "You can have my one, I have a shirt on under" I take it off and hand it to her.

Derek's eyes dart straight to my boobs. He really likes this bralette that I'm wearing. I smile at him. "Hey, my eyes are up here mister" I put my hand on his chin. He looks into my eyes and smiles.

Scarlett puts on the shirt and slides off of his lap. We chuckle as we watch her walk around the living room with the shirt dragging behind her.

I look at him and grin as soon as I realise how close he now is to my face. I kiss him.

"Get way from my mommy" she walks back over. I pull away from him and grin hugely. He smiles. "Come here" I grab her and pull her into my arms. She giggles hysterically as I kiss her cheek playfully.

"I love you so much.. I love you so so so so so much" I say in a baby voice. "I love you!" She looks into my eyes. "I love you more" I say. "No" she says. "Yes" I grin. She shakes her head. I nod.