Chapter 46

Meredith came home from work in a really bad mood today. I don't know what happened at work but she's just in a mood.

She's cuddled with Scarlett and violet on the couch. It's just me that she's in a mood with then? Great. "Do you need anything baby? A drink?" I ask. "Get me a glass of wine" she says. I go to the kitchen and pour her one.

I hand it to her. She takes it. My eyes widen slightly as I see how fast she's drinking it. I look down at Scarlett and see she's drifting off.

"It's bedtime now darling" I pick her up. "Okay dada" she cuddles into me. I take her upstairs and tuck her in. I wait until she falls asleep before going back down to get violet. I put her to bed too. I go back downstairs.

Meredith's Pov:
Derek walks back into the living room. I drink the rest of my wine quickly before standing up. "Come on" I walk over to him. I grab his shirt in my fist and pull him along.

"I'm scared" he mumbles as he follows me upstairs. I grab his hand instead and yank him into our bedroom before pushing him forcefully onto the bed. "Mer" he smiles. "You like this?" I kick off my shoes before climbing ontop of him. He nods.

"I thought you were angry" he says. "I am.. come here" I pull him up. He sits up and lets me kiss him passionately. "I want you so bad" I grind against him slowly. "Mer" he moans. He hardens under me.

I put my hands on his cheeks, looking into his eyes. I love my boyfriend more than anything in the whole world. Sometimes it overwhelms me thinking about it. "You're mine" I pull him close. "Yeah I am" he pulls my shirt over my head and tosses it aside.

"And you're mine" he kisses my neck. "Yes I'm yours" I pull his shirt off too. "Good girl" he runs his hands up my thighs.

—————-

Dereks Pov:
I have her pinned to the bed with her hands above her head and she's letting me fuck her hard. "Derek!" She moans deeply. "Shhh darling, the babies are sleeping" I lean down and whisper in her ear. I kiss her cheek softly. She ignores me. I chuckle as she starts moaning louder.

"This feel good?" I reach one of my hands down and rub her clit. "Yes! Uh yes! Yes!" She cries out in pleasure.

"Derek! Mhm" her nails dig into my back. "Fuck me harder" she whispers into my ear. I speed up and thrust into her with more force. She pushes her face into the crease of my neck and cries out in pleasure against my skin.

"Baby!" Her nails scrape down my back as she cums. I smile as she pants out of breath. I groan deeply against her skin, speeding up until I cum too. "You're amazing Meredith, you did so good" I whisper in her ear.

She looks up at me, staring into my eyes sweetly as I pull out of her slowly. I smile at her. "I love you, my gorgeous girl" I whisper, rolling off of her. "I love you more" she pants.

"Mhm" she bites her bottom lip and stretches out next to me. I smile, scanning her body. I kiss her cheek. She sits up slowly, holding the sheets around her. "Hey, come here my love" I pull her into my arms.

"Do you wanna talk?" I ask. "No thank you baby" she looks down nervously. "Are you sure? You came home really unhappy and I just want to know that you're okay" I put my hands on her cheeks. She nods.

Meredith's Pov:
"I'm gonna get some water, okay?" He gets out of bed. "Okay" I say. I watch him as he pulls on his pyjama bottoms. "I'll miss you" I smile. He chuckles, leaning down to kiss me before going.

I sigh, laying back in bed. He comes back in a few minutes later. "Thank you darling" I sit up and drink the bottle of water he got me.

"Does your head hurt?" He asks. I nod. "You maybe shouldn't have downed so much wine then" he teases. I giggle. "Maybe you shouldn't have made me lightheaded by pinning me down so hard" I grin. "I think I remember you asking me to" he chuckles. I blush.

"Come here, I wanna talk to you" I say. He sits next to me. I look at him and tell him about my day and how stressful it was. He sits and listens. He's so nice to me. After I'm done ranting, he just hugs me and gives me kisses to calm me down a bit. I thank him and he pulls me into his arms. I soon fall asleep with my head on his chest.