chapter 39

I wake up in the morning. I frown as I turn around and realise I'm alone in bed. I sit up.

I get out of bed and go downstairs. I smile as I see meredith in the kitchen, cooking. She's wearing my shirt.

"Hey gorgeous" I hug her from behind. She takes a deep breath. "I'm so sorry.. I'm really really sorry.. I didn't mean to-" she blurts out as she turns to face me.

"Shh, baby shut up a second" I chuckle softly. "I'm just sorry" she says. "I don't care.. baby, you could literally fall into a murderous rage whilst you're cumming, and I still don't care.. cry all you want" I say. "Really?" She giggles. I nod.

"As long as I make you feel good, express yourself in anyway you want" I chuckle. She smiles small.

"I just felt a bit emotional last night" she says. "I know" I kiss her forehead.

"That was probably the worst sex you've ever had, huh? I didn't even let you finish" she chuckles. "It wasn't the best, but its okay" I chuckle. She giggles.

"I love you, you know?" She says. "I love you" I kiss her. "Can I make it up to you.. tonight?" She smiles, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Definitely" I put my hands on her waist.

"I have to go" I say. "What? Where?" She asks. "Work, silly" I grin. "Oh" She giggles.

"I miss work" she says. "You know what? When you come back, I'll let you in on whatever surgery you want" he says. "I don't think you're supposed to do that.. favouritism and all" she chuckles.

"All of your little friends can join too then" I say. "They're not little" she giggles. I smile at her before going over to the baby's cot.

"Good morning my love" I whisper, leaning down to kiss her head. She smiles, looking into my eyes. I kiss her nose softly. "I love you I love you I love you" I whisper, rubbing her small belly.

I go upstairs to get ready for work. When I'm done getting ready, I go back down to say bye.

"I love you so so much, sexy" I slap merediths ass as she bends over to grab something off of the floor. She giggles. "Don't call me that right now, I don't feel sexy at all" she says.

Meredith has been looking a little rough for the past few days. She's been living in my shirts, her hair is always in a messy bun and she looks really tired. She's still the most gorgeous woman in the world.

"You are sexy.. and I can't wait for tonight" I kiss her softly. She smiles small. "I love you" she pulls away slowly.

"Bye bye little girl" I kiss violets head softly before leaving. I get in my car. I call addison as I start driving.

"Hey" she says. "Hi addie, how are you?" I ask. "I'm good, you?" She asks. "I'm great, I was just hoping to speak to our little monster before work" I smile.

"Of course, I'll put her on" she giggles. "Thanks" I chuckle. "Hi daddy!" Scarlett says. "Hey baby girl, are you okay?" I ask.

"I'm good daddy, how are you?" She asks. "I'm amazing now that I'm speaking to you" I say. She giggles happily.

"Did mommy tell you I'm picking you up later?" I ask. "Yes! I get to see mewedith and baby sister" I hear her clapping her hands. I grin. "Yep" I say.

"I miss you, daddy" she says. "I miss you too angel, I'm so excited to see you later" I say. "Can we have some just me and daddy time? Alone?" She asks nervously. "Of course we can, monkey" I say. "Okay" she says.

I pull up at the hospital. "Okay, I have to go darling" I say. "No" she says. I grab my phone and get out of the car.

"I really have to" I chuckle, walking into the hospital. "No daddy" she says. "I love you baby" I say. "Don't go" she says.

"Bye bye" I say. She sighs dramatically. I smile. "Bye bye" she says. I hang up and put the phone in my pocket.