chapter 36

I've been downstairs with the babies all morning watching tv. Meredith has been sleeping.

The baby is asleep in her cot and scar is sat on the couch. "I'll be two seconds monkey, I'm just gonna go and check on mer" I get up. "I watch baby" she says. "Good girl" I smile. I go upstairs.

I gasp as I walk into the room and see meredith with her hand down her panties. She stops and sits up, blushing hard. "I'm sorry" she says. "Meredith grey, I thought you were asleep" I chuckle.

"I just wanted some time alone before going down to see you" she giggles. "Carry on" I say. "No, I-" she says. "Meredith, carry on" I say firmly.

I lean against the doorframe, watching her. She puts her hand back down her panties. She closes her eyes as she starts moving her fingers.

She let's out a moan. "Daddy!" Scarlett yells. "I'll be two minutes sweetheart!" I yell back. She bites her lip, arching her back.

She moans louder. Her head tilts back. "Derek" she cries my name out in pleasure. "Oh my god" I whisper under my breath. Her legs shake slightly and she grabs the sheets under her in her spare hand.

She pulls her hand out of her panties and sits up, panting out of breath. She smiles at me. "You're so so sex-" I walk towards her. "Daddy!" Scarlett yells. I sigh.

"Come downstairs baby, I wanna kiss you" I say before leaving the room. I go downstairs.

"What's wrong love?" I kneel infront of scarlett. She's sat on the couch. "You miss the bestest part of the movie!" She says. "Oh, sorry" I sit next to her. I kiss her head.

Meredith comes down a little while later. She leans down and kisses me. "Enjoy the show?" She grins. "Very much" I whisper.

"You do that a lot? Wake up and touch yourself? Dirty girl" I smirk, pulling her into my arms. "When I was single, yeah.. now I wake up and take advantage of you instead" she giggles. I chuckle.

"Daddy! Shush!" Scarlett says angrily as she tries to listen to the tv. "Hey, little miss attitude" I tickle her belly. She giggles. Meredith chuckles.

"Do you always wake up horny?" I ask. "Most of the time" she giggles. I smile. We do have lots of morning quickies. "Are you judging me?" She squints. I nod. She giggles.

"I seem to recall a lot of times where I've woke up to something of yours poking me in the back.. care to explain yourself?" She looks down. "Hey hey hey, we're talking about you and your dirtiness.. not mine" I say. She laughs.

"What's wrong with me pleasuring myself? Do you not want your fiance to be happy and.. satisfied?" She whispers in my ear. "Of course I do" I smirk.

"Theres nothing wrong with it, you know I'm teasing you" I smile. She grins.

"Do I keep you happy and satisfied?" I ask, already knowing the answer. "You know you do" she giggles.

She gets up. "I want breakfast, der" she grabs my hands, pulling me up. I sigh, going to the kitchen to cook her some food.

"What are you watching baby?" She sits next to scarlett. She hugs her. Meredith smiles, picking her up. "Your hair smells so good" she whispers. "It apple flavour!" Scarlett says happily. "Mines lavender" meredith says.

"Can mewedith do my bathtime today Daddy?" She asks. "Do you want to?" I look at mer. "Of course" she smiles. I normally do all the bathtimes for both the babies. Meredith is afraid she'll drown them..

I plate up the breakfast. They come and sit down at the table. I hug meredith from behind as she starts eating. "Mhm" she smiles, cuddling into me. I kiss her cheek.

"I'm gonna go shower.. you okay with the babies?" I rub her shoulders. She nods. I kiss her neck softly. "I love you" I say. "I love you" she smiles. I go upstairs.