chapter 8

Dereks pov:
I'm in my trailer eating when my phone rings. I pick It up. "Hey" I say. I furrow my brows as I just hear a quiet sobbing.

"Meredith?" I stand up. "Derek" she says. "Yeah? Meredith tell me what's wrong" I say, grabbing my keys. I get into my car and start driving fast to her house.

"He hurt me" she cries. "You're home, aren't you?" I ask. "Mhm" she sobs. "I'm on my way, is he still there?" I ask. "No" she sniffles.

I run into her house as soon as I arrive. She's sat on the couch, crying. I sit next to her. "What did he do? Are you okay? Is the baby okay? You need to get checked out" I hug her.

"He just- I'm okay, he just scared me" she sniffles. "What happened?" I ask. "There was a knock at the door so I answered it and he burst in, screaming at me" she wipes her tears.

"He pushed me against the wall and punched my thigh.. he didn't touch my stomach so I think the baby is okay, but it hasn't kicked since so-so- I'm scared" she sobs harder.

"Come on, I'm gonna take you to the hospital" I stand up. She stands up slowly. She's shaking so much. I wrap my arm around her, taking her out to my car.

We're in an empty hospital room. I put the gel on her stomach and show her the baby on the screen. "Is it okay?" She asks. I look at the screen. I'm obviously not an obgyn but I know my stuff. She didn't want anyone else to know.

I sigh. "What?" She asks, worried. "Its perfectly okay" I say. She gasps, hugging me tight. I hug her back. "I was so scared" she whispers. "I know" I stroke her back gently.

"Are you in pain? Your thigh? Back?" I ask. "No, I think i'm okay" she says. "Do you have the day off work tomorrow? Because I do" I ask. "Yeah, I do" she says.

"How do you feel about hanging out with me tomorrow?" I ask. "What do you want to do?" She asks. "Do you like fishing?" I ask. "..fishing?" She giggles. I smile.

"It always relaxes me" I say. "Okay, I'll go fishing with you" she grins. "Good" I smile.

"Will you stay with me? At my house? I don't want to be alone tonight" she says. "Of course I will" I say. I see her looking at my lips. She leans in and kisses me.

"I could really use the company" she mumbles against my lips before kissing me deeper, pushing her tongue into my mouth. She moans against my lips as I put my hands on her cheeks, standing up slowly.

I pull away from her lips. "Meredith you've been through a lot tonight.. you don't have to do anything at all.. I'll stay with you and we can just sleep" I stroke her hair back gently.

"I want to, derek.. I dont do anything I don't want to do.. not anymore" she says. I kiss her again. "You're sure?" I ask. "If you want to of course" she smiles. I smile.

I put my hands on her cheeks, kissing her. I pull away and hold my hand out. "Let's get you home" I say. She takes my hand. I help her up.

We're now in her bedroom. "Are you sure-" I pull away from her lips. "This is what I want, derek.. I promise" she whines before kissing me again. I pull away to pull off her shirt.

I kneel down, pulling down her trousers. "You have a really big bruise on your leg" i say, rubbing her thigh gently. "Its fine" she pulls me up. I stand up. She kisses me.

I'm sat on the bed and she's ontop of me. "Am I too heavy?" She asks. "No, you're good" I smile, putting my hands on her thighs as she rides me slowly.

I look down at the bruise on her thigh and rub it gently with my hand. She puts her hands on my cheeks, kissing me.

-------

I smile as she pushes her face into the crease of my neck, panting out of breath. "You okay?" I ask. I rub her back gently. She pulls away.

"I'm sorry.. so not sexy" she chuckles. "I disagree" I kiss her softly. She giggles.

"I'm so much better in bed when I'm not pregnant.. just so you know" she says. "Unfortunatly I'll never know" I sigh dramatically. She laughs, slapping my chest playfully.

"Orgasms are a thousand times better when you're pregnant" she lays next to me. I look down at her. "No that's because you're with me sweetheart" I put my hand on her stomach, kissing her softly. She giggles.

"I know you're being cocky but that just might be true" she says. I smile. "Really?" I ask. "I've not had very good.. sex experiences with other guys" she says. "They didn't make you.." I trail off. She shakes her head.

"What do I do that's different to them?" I ask. "Foreplay.. plus it helps that you know where the clitoris is" she says. I laugh. She giggles.

"And I'm.. really attracted to you" her eyes scan my body. I smile wider. I lean down to kiss her. "I'm really attracted to you too" I look into her eyes. She smiles.

I lay next to her. "Its nice having someone to talk to aswell" she says. "Will we stay friends after the baby is born?" I ask. "Of course! We still work together.. plus I think I'm obsessed with your baby" she says. I laugh.

"I think she's obsessed with you too" I say. She grins. "She's so cute" she says.

"You tired?" I ask. She nods. I kiss her softly. "Can you grab my pregnancy pillow please? My back is aching" she says. I grab it for her. "Thankyou" she lays down, cuddling into it. I rest my hand on her thigh under the covers. She holds my hand. We fall asleep.