chapter 29

Me and meredith are in bed cuddling. I'm sat behind her. She's between my legs with her back against my chest. I'm rubbing her belly gently.

We're watching tv. Well, she is.. I'm watching her. I kiss her cheek. "You're so adorable" I whisper. She ignores me. "I love you" I say. "I love you too" she says.

She looks back at me. She kisses me. "I miss scar" she says. "She misses you too, but she can't be here if you go into labor.. she'll be traumatised" I say. She giggles. I chuckle.

"You wanna talk to her?" I ask. She nods. I grab my phone and call addison. "Hi addie" I say. "Hey" she says. "Can we speak to scar?" I ask. "Yeah, one sec" she says.

"Mewedith!?" Scarlett exclaims. "Hi sweetie!" Meredith smiles. "Hi baby" I frown. She didn't say hi to me. "Hi daddy" she says.

"Mer, you have baby yet?" She asks. "Not yet" meredith giggles. I smile. "Good" she says. "You'll be there monkey, don't worry" I say.

"Daddy, do you miss me?" She asks. "I miss you so much baby" I say. "I miss you" she sighs.

"Have you done anything fun at your Mommy's?" Meredith asks. "I went swimming with mommy" she says. "Mommy went swimming?" I ask shocked. Addison does not like swimming.

"I kept cwying until she said yes" she says. "Scarlett" I chuckle. She giggles. "Poor mommy" I say. "She have fun when she there!" She exclaims. "Good" I chuckle softly.

"I love you so much scarlett" I say. "I love you dada" she says. "When can I see mewedith again?" She asks. I smile at her. "We don't know yet.. but soon" I say. "Good" she says.

"Mewedith?" She says. "I'm here" meredith smiles. "I wove you" she says. "I love you too sweetie" she smiles. I kiss her cheek. It makes her so happy that she has such a close bond with my daughter. She always tells me.

"Bye bye baby" I say. "Byeee!" She yells down the phone. "Bye scar" meredith giggles. I hang up and put the phone aside.

She looks back at me. "I love your daughter so much" she says. "More than me?" I gasp playfully. "Definitely" she grins. "Good" I chuckle. Scarlett always comes first.. Before anyone.

"She's your daughter too, you know?" I put my hand on her cheek. "Addison-" she says. "I spoke to Addison.. and she likes you.. she said you'd make an amazing step mom" I say. "Really?" She smiles wider than ever. I nod.

"How does scarlett feel?" She asks. "You know how much she loves you.. she probably loves you more than me now" I chuckle. "She doesn't love anybody more than her daddy" she strokes my cheek with her thumb. I smile. She kisses me softly.

I put my hands on her cheeks, deepening the kiss. She grabs my hair in her fists, moaning quietly against my lips. I love it so much when she does that.

She pulls away slowly to catch her breath. "Oh, I'm sorry" I say. She gets out of breath so quickly these days. I forgot. She smiles.

"I love you" she rests her forehead against mine. "I love you more" I whisper. She shakes her head. I nod.

"I just wanna kiss you and never stop kissing you" I rub our noses together. She giggles. "Maybe after violets here" she puts her hand on her belly. "Okay, deal" I grin.

"How are you so gorgeous?" I hug her from behind. "I'm a whale" she giggles. "Shh" I put my finger on her lips.

"Never ever speak about my girlfriend like that" I whisper. She smiles. "Or what?" She grins. "Or you and I are gonna have problems" I grin. She giggles. I kiss her softly.

"What kinda problems?" She grins. "As soon as that baby is out, you know what I'm gonna do?" I ask.

"What?" She smiles. "Tickles!" I tickle her sides. She laughs hysterically, wriggling in my arms. I stop after a few seconds so I don't wear her out again.

"I need to pee" she shuffles to the edge of the bed. I put my hands on her waist and help her up. "Thank you" she smiles.

I hold her hand and follow her as she very adorably waddles to the toilet. She needs a lot of help now because of how big she is.

"Turn around" she giggles, pulling down her panties. I turn around. She pees and wipes. I turn around again to help her up. She pulls her panties back up.

She waddles over to the sink and washes her hands. I wrap my arms around her from behind. We look at eachother through the mirror. She smiles. I kiss her neck.

"If I were you, I'd just be looking in the mirror all day long.. you're so gorgeous, I'm surprised you can take your eyes off of yourself" I say.

"Oh, shut up" she giggles. "I'm being serious.. look at you" I point at her reflection in the mirror. She rolls her eyes, grinning.

"Can you do my hair? I want it up for when I go to the hospital" she asks. "Of course I can baby" I say. I do scarlett's hair all the time. I'm actually quite good at it.

"Do it in really tight French plats so it stays out of my face" she passes me two bobbles. We go back to the room and she sits on the bed. I kneel behind her on the mattress. I do it for her.

"Thank you" she smiles, looking at her hair in the mirror. "You're welcome, gorgeous" I kiss her cheek. She cuddles into me.