chapter 34

I'm sat in bed watching tv with the baby in my arms. Scarlett is asleep in the spare bedroom, which me and derek are making into a room for her and violet to share.

Derek walks in. "Can I have vi?" He asks. I pass him the baby. He puts her in her cot beside the window.

"What are you doing? I thought you wanted cuddles with her" I ask. "I want cuddles with my fiance" he climbs ontop of me.

"And by cuddles, I mean.." he kisses up my chest. "Really?" I smile, closing my eyes. I'm definitely healed enough now. He's been turning me down though because scarletts here and we never have time alone.

He gently sucks on my skin. "Scar is leaving tomorrow.. are you sure you don't wanna wait?" I ask. "Please mer, I can't wait any longer, I'm so horny" he whispers. "Okay" I smile. 

He pulls up his shirt that I have on and tosses it aside. I'm completely naked underneath already.

"I missed you" I push my nose against his. "I missed you so much too, baby" he rubs our noses together. I giggle softly. I kiss him.

I push him off of me and roll ontop of him. I straddle him. I reach down and undo his trousers. I grind against him as I do, making him harder.

I lean down, putting my hands either side of him. We stare into eachothers eyes. I smile. He puts his hands on my cheeks, kissing me passionately.

He reaches down and pulls his trousers and boxers the rest of the way down. He kicks them off.

I move down his body and kneel between his legs. I hold his erection in my hand and lick his tip. I move further down and kiss his balls. I move my hand up and down his erection as I do.

I move my head back up and take his erection in my mouth. I bob my head up and down slowly.

I pull away slowly and look up at him. "Come here gorgeous" he grabs my arms, pulling me up. I straddle him again.

He puts his hands on my waist and picks me up. My head tilts back and I close my eyes, my mouth falling open as I slide onto his dick. "You're okay?" He asks. "Yeah, yeah, t-that feels so good" I whisper.

I start moving up and down slowly. I let out a small moan. I straighten my back and bounce up and down faster.

He groans deeply. "Shhh" I cover his mouth with my hand. "The baby is sleeping" I whisper. I look at the cot at the other side of the bedroom.

I look back down at him and smile. "Fuck" he moans quietly, closing his eyes. His head tilts back. "Baby, you feel so good" he whispers.

"Derek, shh" I put my hands on his cheeks, slowing down slightly. I kiss him. He groans deeply. "I know, it feels good, I know" I whisper before kissing him to suppress the noise. I smile against his lips.

Normally i'm being the loud one. It makes me happy that I can make him feel so amazing. And it really.. really turns me on.

I bounce up and down faster. I bite my lip hard. I let out a small moan. "Let me fuck you" he whispers. "No, I'm ontop" I smile. If he gets ontop, he will literally fuck me senseless.. and I will not be able to stay quiet.

"Please" he says. "No" I giggle. "You're so gorgeous, you know that?" He watches me as I move slower. My mouth falls open slightly and my body starts spazming.

He grabs my hips, moving me faster. I let out a small whimper. I'm trying so hard not to let let out all my moans. My eyes roll back and I grab his shoulders to help me stay up.

I push my face into his neck, crying out in pleasure, trying to keep it down as much as I can as the pleasure runs through my body. He moves me faster. He moans into my shoulder as he cums.

I pull myself off of him and lay on the bed, sprawled out. "You did so good baby" he grabs some tissues and wipes us both clean as I try to catch my breath.

I've never lasted that long ontop of him before without getting too tired and him having to take over. He usually makes fun of me for it.

The baby starts crying. "Shit" I whine. "I've got her" he gets up. He puts on his boxers and pyjama bottoms. I put on his shirt.

"Wipe the sweat off of you first dum dum, you're gonna make her smell" I grin, tossing my shirt at him. He uses it to wipe his sweaty chest. He grins at me.

He picks her up. "My gorgeous girl, what's wrong?" He says in a baby voice, looking into her eyes. I smile, watching him.

It's amazing seeing them together. I didn't think she'd grow up with a father, but she's ended up with the best daddy in the world. He's so good with her, and I know that if anything ever happens to me.. she'd be left with the best guy ever to look after her.

I sit up and pull on Derek's shirt to cover myself up. I put on my panties. "Daddy!" Scarlett bangs on the door. He goes and let's her in. She runs over to me. I pull her into my arms. I have the best family ever. I love them all more than anything.