chapter 41

I'm on my lunch break at work and I'm sat in the intern locker room, eating my pasta derek made me this morning alone. I came in here for some peace and quiet.

The door opens and derek walks in. "Hi honey" I smile. "Hi, can I join you?" He asks. "Of course, come here" I say. He sits next to me on the floor, leaning against the lockers.

He kisses me softly. "Do you like it?" He looks at the pasta. I nod. I hold my fork to his lips and he takes a bite. "I'm an amazing chef" he says smugly. I giggle. I put the pasta aside.

"How are the babies?" I ask. "Good, I just went to see them like fifteen minutes ago in daycare" he says. "Good" I smile.

"How much longer do you have left of your break?" He asks. "Twenty minutes.. you?" I ask. "Same, do you wanna go to an on-call room?" He smirks.

"That'll lose us a couple of minutes" I smirk, straddling his lap. "Great thinking" he kisses me. I run my fingers through his curls as we makeout.

"Do you have condoms?" I ask. "No" he says. I sigh. "Its fine" I say. "Are you sure?" He asks. "Yeah, I'm sure" I kiss him. 

He grabs my waist gently and flips me onto my back, hovering over me. "Just take them off, honey" I say as he reaches down to my scrub pants. He pulls them off and tosses them aside. I let him pull off the top too.

I grab his scrub top and help him take it off. I pull his bottoms down slightly but he climbs ontop of me before I can take them off. He kisses me passionately.

I moan softly against his lips as he slowly slides into me. My nails dig into his shoulders gently as he starts moving slowly.

"You're so wet" he groans, running his hand up my thigh as we hear the sounds of our bodies slapping together. He thrusts into me harder. I moan deeply, biting my lip hard.

I wrap my legs loosely around his waist. "My back hurts" I say. My mouth falls wider open and I let out a small cry of pleasure as he readjusts me underneath him before thrusting into me harder.

"Is that okay?" He asks. I nod enthusiastically. He thrusts into me again. I moan again, into his shoulder.

I run my fingers through his curls. He gets angry when I mess his hair up at work during sex. If he has a problem with it then he shouldn't be fucking me at work in the first place. Plus I like his messy hair, it reminds me of what we did everytime I see it.

He moves faster. We both moan against eachothers lips as we cum together. My eyes roll back and I feel his cum spilling into me.

"Are you okay?" He pulls out of me. "Yeah, that was amaz-" I pant. He kisses me passionately.

We both gasp quietly as the door opens and we hear people walking in. We sit up quickly and pull on our clothes. We're covered by the lockers, thank god.

We stand up quickly as someone walks behind the corner. Izzie and George gasp as they see us. I run my fingers through my hair, sorting it out.

"We weren't doing anything" I say. "Uhuh" izzie grins. I move back. Derek wraps his arms around me from behind. We both laugh.

"We're gonna go and see our babies" I giggle, grabbing his hand. "Okay" izzie chuckles. I pull him out of the room.

"Oh my god, that was so bad" I giggle. "Them catching us or the sex?" He asks. "Them catching us.. the sex was good" I smile. "The sex was amazing" he grabs my hips and pulls me close. I smile against his lips as he kisses me.

"Can you please sort out my hair for me?" He glares at me. I smile, running my fingers through it. He sorts out mine for me too.

"We have five minutes left to see the babies" I hold his hand. We go down to the nursery.

-----------

"My baby!" I smile as scarlett runs over to me and hugs me tight. "Hi mer" she says. "Hi sweetheart, I missed you" I cuddle her. Derek goes to get violet.

I giggle softly as I see him cooing over her, baby talking her quietly as she watches him intently. I walk over and kiss her cheek. She looks at me and her eyes widen slightly.

"She's very excited to see mommy" he chuckles, showing her me again. I smile. Scarlett glares at violet, hugging me tighter. Derek chuckles. "Its okay darling, I've got you" I chuckle softly, hugging her tighter.

I kiss her head. "I love you" she says. "I love you too" I smile wider. "Daddy you didn't even say hi to me!" She yells at him. "Use your indoor voice, sweetheart" I whisper as all the other kids in the room look at us.

"I'm sorry baby, meredith had you" he kisses her. She glares at him. "Don't be mad, come here" he switches with me. She hugs him.

"I missed you daddy" she says. "I missed you too darling" he smiles. She puts her small hands on his cheeks. He smiles at her. "I love you daddy" she gives him a kiss. "I love you too" he says.

"We should go" I say. "No!" Scar yells. "Indoor voice darling please" I sigh. Derek puts her down. She pouts, sitting on the floor. "Don't be mad baby, we'll see you soon" he kneels down to her.

"How long?" She asks. "Three hours" he says. She starts crying. "You get to stay here with your sister, though" I say. "She stay?" She looks up at me. I nod. "..okay" she sighs. Me and derek leave after giving the baby back to one of the workers.