Initializing Startup...

<!-- begin video recorder code -->
<!-- begin audio recorder code -->
<!-- begin journaling code -->

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Log 001: Day 1</h1>

"Is it working?" "Power is stable."

Darkness had left me as blurred figures appeared, slowly clearing up.

"She's up, is everything steady?"

I looked around, as I heard the sound of machinery. There were large blue screens plastered against the wall on my left.

January 16, 23:00 it read.

I continued to examine my surroundings, a staircase leading to a platform that held a door on my right, cables all over the floor and two men dressed in brown peering over at the screen.

Both men wore glasses, one of them had tidy hair and a mole above his lip on the left side of his face. The other's hair was more messy, having a futon wrapped around his body.

The man with neat hair turned to face me and he spoke to the other man.

"Run the identification program." "Running."

A bright blue square appeared in my vision and everything looked so much bigger, it focused on the man's face as I read the main details that were presented in front of me.

"Sakaguchi Ango, age: 20, ability: Discourse of Decadence, occupation: Special Division for Unusual Powers assistant counselor, Port Mafia Information Agent and Mimic spy."

"Is she connected to the government database already?" The man named Ango questions.

"Hai," the other replies tiredly.

The blue square then focuses and zooms in on him as different data was presented.

"Tayama Katai, age: 18, ability: Futon, occupation: Information Broker."

"Good to know the effort to come out of my house wasn't wasted," Katai says, a hint of sourness in his tone.

"And what is your name?" Ango asks me, a clipboard in hand, as well as a pen, scribbling on the paper, not even looking at me.

"(Y/N), age: not found, ability: none, occupation: Port Mafia Information Agent Assistant and Special Division for Unusual Powers assistant counselor's assistant."

"And what do you know about your said job?"

"I am to assist Sakaguchi Ango in keeping an eye on the mafia boss: Mori Ogai, and afterwards, I am to help him with the Special Division for Unusual Powers."

"Can you shorten it so that she just says 'the SDUP' and people's family names on normal terms?" Ango waves his pen at Katai who lets out an exaggerated exhale and goes back to typing on a black keyboard.

After a while, something in my mind clicked.

"Alright, ask again," Katai spoke, eyes growing weary.

"What is your name?" Ango asks me, the sound of the pen against the paper still on going.

"(Y/N), age: not found, ability: none, occupation: Port Mafia Information Agent Assistant, and Special Division for Unusual Powers assistant counselor's assistant."

"What do you know about your said job?"

"I am to assist Ango in keeping an eye on the mafia boss: Mori Ogai, and afterwards, I am to help him with the SDUP."

Ango taps the other end of his pen on his chin rhythmically before turning to face Katai again, "make her name Sakaguchi (Y/N) and make her introduction and identification ability more human like, it will be easier to form an identity if she were related to me. A good age for her to be adopted by my standards would be 15 and her ability can be called 'Under Cherries in Full Blossom'."

The sound of typing blended once more with the sound of machinery as another click can be heard in my head.

"What's my name?" Ango asks, exhaustion painted onto his face.

"Sakaguchi Ango, you are 20 years old and your ability is 'Discourse of Decadence', you work as a Special Division for Unusual Powers assistant counselor, Port Mafia Information Agent and Mimic spy."

"And what about you?"

"My name is Sakaguchi (Y/N), I'm 15 years old and my ability is 'Under Cherries in Full Blossom', I work as a Port Mafia Information Agent Assistant, and Special Division for Unusual Powers assistant counselor's assistant."

"Can you program her to ensure she doesn't tell everyone she works at the SDUP?"

"Already done," Katai yawns, stretching as he did.

"Are you aware of what you are?" Ango questions.

"I am an android created by Tayama Katai and Sakaguchi Ango."

"Can you input it so she knows when formal speech is required and when it's not? And make sure she refers to people in sight as you, she, they, or he if specifics aren't required," Ango instructs.

More typing and another click.

"What are you?"

"I am an android created by Katai and you."

"Is the nanocephalon working?" Ango then leans backwards to look at the computer screen.

"Eh, test it out," he shrugs, "run the turing test."

Ango stands back upright and goes back to his clipboard.

"God asked Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac because he wanted to test his faith. Whose son and whose faith are we talking about?"

"Abraham's."

"How come time flies like an arrow but fruit flies like a banana?"

"An arrow flies quickly through the air, similar to time, as for the other fly, it refers to the insect liking a banana, two completely different meanings."

"I'd say she's finished," Katai declares as I see Ango press a button on some sort of remote.

I feel something brush against my clothes as I see silver rings retract back into the pearl white podium I was standing in.

"Can you come out?" Ango questions me.

I looked down and stepped out of the podium, standing before the two men.

Ango finally looks up from his clipboard, "looks like Japan finally got on with making their first Adam Frankenstein."

</body>
</html>

<!-- end journaling code -->
<!-- end audio recorder code -->
<!-- end video recorder code -->

Aaaand here's our pilot chapter, prologue chapter? Idk, I haven't published on here in years— welp, either way, it feels good to finally publish this thing, I'm still technically writing it, but I have a good head start :'))

I'm incredibly sorry for such a slow and short beginning, I'm not very good at this— I might update a schedule in the conversation section, but I'm still unsure (currently considering 8:00 p.m. WIB though, but we'll see)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy and I'll see you next week!