File 011

<!-- begin video recorder code -->
<!-- begin audio recorder code -->
<!-- begin journaling code -->

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Log 030: Day 30</h1>

Ocean as far as the eye could see. Greenery that relived the eyes. Gentle breezes. Lively atmospheres. Colorful stalls and banners.

I continued to play those images over and over again in my mind as I looked over some files.

I hear the door open and note the familiarity of the steps.

"Do you want to talk or is it files this time?" I asked Dazai who had stopped walking for a moment, "how did you know it was me?"

"The sound of your footsteps, Ango-san taught me how to identify a person through the sounds of their steps," I answered as his eyes shone and he rushed towards me, "you have to teach me that trick (Y/N)-chan!"

"I would but Ango-san seems pretty disappointed that someone sneezed into one of his files," I stated as I lifted a green folder.

When Ango opened it a couple days ago, two of the pages were stuck together, when he pulled it apart, what was glueing them was snot.

"Eh?! Who could've done such a thing??"

"Dazai-san, it was you."

"Eh??"

"I ran a DNA test."

"You're no fun (Y/N)-chan."

"It isn't fun getting scolded by Ango-san either."

"He found out??"

"Oh, no, he just told me he's going to kill you when he sees you because you sneezed into his files," I joked, "thankfully, I got him to spare you since I have a copy of all the files here."

He breathed out a sigh of relief, "you're a lifesaver, (Y/N)-chan."

He then stares at the files surrounding him, "but having a copy of all the files here is both relieving and dangerous, I should probably keep an eye on you more when I take you out next time, huh?"

Dazai has been sneaking me out regularly; he's so far taken me to at least 3 parks and 4 tourist attractions. I'll have to admit, I look forward to the days when I can go out with him again.

"When is next time?" I asked as he laughed, grabbing my hands again and hoisting me up from my seat.

"Now," he grins as he drags me out of the office.

Ango was going to be busy with Mimic today and will head back to the hotel immediately once he's finished, he informed me to come back when I've finished working so I didn't have to worry about curfews this time.

We went down the steps of Port Mafia and soon, we were under a bright sky of blue.

"Dazai-san, what's with the rush?" I questioned as I regained my balance so I could run with him, "we don't have to worry about Ango-san."

"Well, the sooner we arrive, the more time we'll have," he replies.

I quickly recognized the path we were going down.

"Are we going to Yokohama's Landmark Tower?" I guessed.

"Nope!"

"Yamashita park?"

"I won't answer!" He answers playfully.

We soon arrive at a train station and he stops in front of a vending machine.