File 038

Error 413: Request entity too large
(Basically, long chapter ahead, hope you simps enjoy)

<!-- begin video recorder code -->
<!-- begin audio recorder code -->
<!-- begin journaling code -->

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Log 423: Day 423</h1>

'Eggs... eggs... did they move the stall?'

I frowned, looking around, standing on my points to see if I could look over the people to find the stall.

'Why couldn't Dazai-san come with me?... he always seems to know where everything is.'

Long story short, we had to restock our shelves, and Dazai being... well, Dazai said that he had another business to attend to, business that once again, required him to take Nakajima with him.

'I won't even be surprised if he's already developed attachment issues...'

"20 minutes of his time, just 20... if he's using this as an opportunity to sneak to the bar, he's sleeping on the roof..."

'Maybe I shouldn't have said that I'd tag along the next time he goes to the bar, then again, he wouldn't bring Naka-chan to a bar... right?'

I could only sigh as I pushed through the crowd.

'This is going to take some time...'

I tapped a person's shoulder, "excuse me, can you tell me where the eggs are?"

The woman turned to face me and she looked surprised, "oh, it's you."

I did a quick face scan to realize it was the redhead that slapped Dazai last time.

I expected her to get mad or something, but she simply smiled, a hint of nervousness on her face, "I didn't expect to see you again."

"That's true," I nodded, a little confused on what to do.

She appears to realize my confusion and laughs nervously, "right, I haven't introduced myself, Kan Otane, you can call me Otane, nice to meet you, again."

She puts her hand out to me and I shake it, "(Y/N), same here."

"You're grocery shopping?" She asked me and I nodded again, deciding to joke a little, "Dazai-san isn't really the type to do the shopping."

"You're still living with him? I'm surprised, I thought you'd have left him already," she admits before appearing to realize what she said, "no offense of course."

"Dazai-san isn't that bad, he just needs restraints... a lot of restraints," I continued.

"I see, I suppose I should still be thanking you, I think if I'd stuck around, I'd have him as a husband about now, doesn't sound too pleasant," she laughs nervously.

"Husband?" I echoed, that feeling of annoyance returning and she quickly flushed, waving her arms, "sorry! Sorry! I probably should've given some context on that..."

She goes back to smiling faintly, "my mother thought it would be a good idea to get wedded off to help stabilize the family since my father left."

"But, my mother cares a lot more about character than money, so ending up with... what was his name again?" She blinks, looking over at me.

"Dazai-san," I repeated.

She nods, "wouldn't have been all too pleasant for my mother."

"I see," relief suddenly calms me down as she laughs, "I'm sorry if I made you jealous o—"