File 021

<!-- begin video recorder code -->
<!-- begin audio recorder code -->
<!-- begin journaling code -->

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Log 107: Day 107</h1>

Thunk. Thunk. Thunk. Thunk.

"(Y/N), please stop swinging your legs..."

I stopped, letting out a 'sorry' as I did before going back to reading through reports and writing death counts.

The clock chimes 3 and Ango adjusts his glasses, standing up and placing a folder on the table, "I'll leave this to you, I have to handle you-know-what."

"Will you be home before dinner or after?" I asked.

He sighs, clearly tired, "at this rate, who knows, I might be back by tomorrow, lunch time at the latest."

"I'll be heading home with Oda-san then?"

"He's busy, the same with Dazai-kun, you might be staying here for the night," Ango informs me, grabbing his bag and quickly going through it to make room for some papers.

"Will that be alright with you?" I raised a brow.

It wasn't like Ango that he would willingly leave me alone, especially in a place like Port Mafia.

He sighs again, looking over at me, "do I really have any other choice? The security at home is much lower compared to the mafia, it's safer here."

"I see..." I nodded, "I'll stay here for the night then."

He nods and I go over the papers to check my task for the day, it was the usual.

Sort death documents, deliver several files, and write a couple of drafts regarding a new collaboration between the mafia and a small educational business, simple enough.

"Oh, after you do all that," Ango straightens up, looking over at me, "Mori-san requested that you go through some combat training."

"... eh?"

"Not that I like it either," he releases yet another sigh, "but it could be beneficial for you, surprisingly, you've got some people who volunteered to train you."

"Volunteered?" I echoed.

He nods, "you've got 4 options, you can accept or decline any of them, you can even go for multiple or all at once, though that does increase the risks of being found out. Out of the four, you know who I'd choose."

He hands me another folder before leaving without another word.

I frowned a little at the door before eying the brown folder in my hands. I open it and go over the options.

'Name: Chayana Celeste
Occupation: Assassin
Skills: Expert swordsmanship, hand to hand combat, weapon proficiency.'

'Name: Nakahara Chuuya
Occupation: Transaction Supervisor
Skills: Hand to hand combat, skilled ability user.'

'Name: Koyo Ozaki
Occupation: Mafia Executive
Skills: Expert swordsmanship, skilled ability user.'

The last profile was definitely the person Ango was talking about. I'd be surprised if he didn't mean him.

'Name: Oda Sakunosuke
Occupation: Low Rank
Skills: Expert marksmanship, skilled ability user.'

I studied all the profiles.

As tempting as it was, I'd like to get training under all of them, though I don't think I'd have the time, neither would Ango be pleased with that option.