File 028

<!-- begin video recorder code -->
<!-- begin audio recorder code -->
<!-- begin journaling code -->

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Log 150: Day 150</h1>

I didn't have anywhere to go at the moment, and Dazai didn't appear to be interested in letting me tail him to the mafia, so Oda offered me to come with him to the curry shop he always talks about.

The words 'FREEDOM' spelled on a large headboard as we entered the shop.

"Ah, Oda-san! The usual?" The man behind the counter asks.

"Hai," he nods before looking over at me, "do you want anything?"

"Well..."

He appears to remember the fact I couldn't eat before introducing me.

"Pops, this is Sakaguchi (Y/N), (Y/N)-chan, this is Taro-san."

"Nice to meet you, Shira-chan says quite a lot about you," he laughs, "would you like anything?"

"No thank you," I declined as I took a seat beside Oda.

It didn't even take several minutes for some curry to be presented on a plate, Oda takes a bite as Taro speaks.

"How does the curry taste?"

"As usual," he answers, taking another bite.

I studied the curry and looked over at Taro, "may I ask how you make it?"

He laughs, "it isn't anything secret, I can give you the recipe if you'd like."

"Really?" I blinked.

"Of course! Just let me write it down..." he looks around for a slip of paper and grabs a pen before writing.

"How are the children?" Oda asks.

"As usual," Taro smiles before handing me the paper, "they're on the second floor, take a look for yourself."

Oda finishes up quickly and stands up before looking over at me, "do you want to meet them?"

I blinked, "am I allowed to?"

"I don't see why not," Oda shrugs before heading towards the exit.

I get up and tail after him, going up some stairs and taking off my shoes at the entrance, where five pairs of smaller shoes were resting

'Five kids?'

We head to the room in the furthest corner as Oda speaks, "it's me, I'm coming in."

I allow Oda to enter first, "is everything okay?"

I shut the door behind him to let him have his time with his children first.

"You guys didn't give him trouble, did you?" I can hear Oda ask.

There wasn't any reply for the first few seconds before I could hear a yell.

"I won!!"

I hear a loud clang! as laughter followed. I could hear sounds of struggling, thumping and yelling and I started to grow concerned.

'They're fine right?' I frowned.

"How about it, Odasaku? Do you admit defeat?!"

"I'll let you witness what's truly scary about the mafia."

I let my concern get the best of me and I opened the door.

"Oda-san—"

"Do you admit defeat?"