File 031

<!-- begin video recorder code -->
<!-- begin audio recorder code -->
<!-- begin journaling code -->

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Log 169: Day 169</h1>

"I'll be back before lunch, (Y/N)."

"Shall I make lunch then?" I offered as he nods, "don't—"

"Open the door to anyone outside the SDUP, lock the door, shut the curtains, don't go out on your own, don't worry, I know Ango-san," I sighed.

He nods again before looking back at me, "we'll be going back to work tomorrow, please don't forget to bring the documents."

"Hai," I nodded.

With that, he left and I did as I was told. Closing the curtains, locking the door, the usual.

I settled on the couch and started watching and processing hand to hand combat videos.

Ever since I saw those eyes, I've been rather wary. I kept an eye out when passing by windows, checking mirrors, even staring at the reflective surface of my phone when needing to contact someone.

They haven't made an appearance lately.

When I assure myself I've been seeing things, I go back to check my memory and it's always there. Pure white eyes staring at me through the rear view mirror.

Even with a scan or an image search, I couldn't identify what it was.

I check the time.

10:30 a.m.

'I should probably make lunch then...'

I got up and just before I could head to the kitchen I heard a knock on the door.

I froze almost immediately.

I looked around and headed towards a drawer near the door, pulling out a small pistol, swiftly loading it and cocking it.

I approached the door and quickly hid between the door and the wall, right before the hinges.

'It could just be Ango-san, right?' I tried to assure myself.

I grabbed the door lock with my left hand and took aim with my right. I tried to hold the lock but I heard a loud BANG! And the door suddenly bursts open.

I spotted the muzzle of a rifle and I stayed quiet as two armed men entered the room. They go past me and when they were quite far from the entrance, I bolted out of my hiding place and ran out.

"There!"

I hear the sounds of gunshots behind me as I quickly pressed the elevator button. It was honestly a miracle that it was already there and I got in and closed it quickly before the men could catch up.

'I don't have the time to figure out why they're after me, I have to figure out how the hell to get out of here.'

I quickly sent Ango an emergency signal as I pressed the button to the 4th floor.

'They'll most likely take the second elevator to reach the lobby. I have three options: use the fourth floor and take the emergency stairs back to the room, try to hide in the women's bathroom, or make a run for it from the pool's elevator.'

I reached the fourth floor and I realized I had to make a decision fast.

'Option three is probably the safest, Ango can track me later with my emergency signal.'

I bolted down the hallway past rather confused guests and children as I arrived outside at the poolside.

I turned right to where another elevator was near the gymnasium and I quickly pressed the button.