File 016

<!-- begin video recorder code -->
<!-- begin audio recorder code -->
<!-- begin journaling code -->

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Log 090: Day 90</h1>

"Nanigenaku sugoshiteru
hibi ni futa wo shite shimau
nukedashitai kimochi wa yamayama desu..."

The sound of the radio blared in the car as I drove to our location.

"I didn't know you could drive," Dazai comments, arms back and feet on the dashboard.

"Put your feet down, Ango-san would not like me getting his car dirty," I commented as continued to steer.

"Hajime no ippome ga
fumidasenai boku ni
itsudemo kimi ga boku no te hippatte..."

He stretches and gets his feet down, "take a right here (Y/N)-chan."

"Isn't the park to the left?"

"We'll be taking the scenic route."

I nodded and turned to the left, we were heading to Kaigun-Doro to take a small walk and that was about it.

"Atarashii mono wo mi ni
tsurete itte kureru
sekai ga kawaru
hajime no ippome de..."

"It won't be too long right?" I asked.

"Nah, it'll just take at least an extra 10 minutes," he shrugs.

"Kawareta ki ga shita
dokomade demo ikeru
mou daijoubu bokura nara—"

"A very lovely morning to our listeners, I'm here at Yokohama-Shindo road where a car accident had just occurred—"

Dazai groans at the change from music to news as he switches through the channels, country music starts playing and he continues to change channels in hopes of finding something to entertain him.

"Y'know, the first channel is Ango-san's favorite," I suddenly say, "he likes being updated with the news."

Dazai groans once more, "why do we need the news?"

"Well, you know Ango-san, safety is priority," I answered as he continued to switch channels, "being up to date with the news isn't too bad."

"You really are Ango's creation," he comments.

"I'm with him the most often, clearly I'd pick things up from him," I state, "although, I do prefer music rather than the news, the one from earlier was rather nice, I should search it up."

"Hajime no Ippo, Luck Life, I think they play it on the radio often," Dazai answers me.

I hummed, "I didn't know you listened to the radio."

"I've listened to it too much at one point in my life," he shudders, giving up with the radio and he lets whatever song was on just play.

He rests back onto the chair and rolls down the window.

"Why are you rolling down the window?" I asked.

"I thought some fresh air would be nice," he answers.

"Oh, I'll do the same then," I rolled down my window as I kept driving.

He's been pretty blunt for the whole ride, he wasn't laughing or joking about anything silly, he wasn't complaining about Chuuya, he wasn't talking about his debate on life.

He hasn't even looked at me for the whole ride.

I've tried to get him to lighten up or even crack a smile, but nothing really worked.