File 032

<!-- begin video recorder code -->
<!-- begin audio recorder code -->
<!-- begin journaling code -->

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Log 169: Day 169</h1>

I remained seated as I saw officers rush about, sending some out and others trying to contact the apartment and Ango.

The doors burst open and I spotted the man, his hair was a mess and his glasses were crooked.

"I leave you for an hour and you get yourself an army after you," he sighs tiredly, moving quickly towards me before checking up on me, "are you alright?"

I nodded, I noticed his frown before I spoke, "it's not your fault Ango-san, your well-being is more important than mine, so you're not to blame for leaving me alone, bringing me with you outside would only cause more trouble."

He then turns to face the officers, "thank you for looking after her."

"Of course," the officer up front nods.

"Let's go," he motions for me to follow him and I tail him silently, exiting the police department and staring off at the direction of the apartment.

"Where will we be going?" I asked, getting into the car as I did.

"We're going to have to go to the SDUP for the time being, if we settle down in another place, they might come back, not only that, but it would place other lives at risk," he informs me, fastening his seatbelt.

I nodded before he drove off.

"So you got targeted for the second time?"

We were now in Taneda's office to discuss the situation.

I nodded guilty as Ango rested on his arms, looking over at his boss, "So what do you suggest we do in a situation like this?"

He sighs tiredly before looking over at us, "I have several ideas in mind, but none of them would be something that you'd agree with."

"Which are?" Ango stares at the fellow four eyed man who lifts a finger.

"The first is that she stays here, though this will pose a fair threat to the people here, it's risky especially with the amount of valuable information that both she and the unit holds," he starts.

"The second is that you send her back to Port Mafia, this is rather beneficial, she can continue to collect information while remaining loyal, security is also confirmed..."

He then sighs, "however, this would mean that Port Mafia can send her out whenever they like and use her as they see fit. This could cause an information leakage on our end."

He then forms a number three, "the third is... you shut her down."

My eyes immediately went wide as I frowned, staring at the ground as I could feel Taneda frown at me.

"Save and transfer her files and memory, delete and remove all her original data and shut her down, it's safer for everyone that way."

I notice Ango clenching his fists a little as he frowned at the ground as well.

I hear Taneda sigh again, "I actually had another option, though, I don't know if you'd like it Ango, personally, I'd prefer this option, but I have to respect your opinions as well—"

"Which is?" Ango had cut him off, looking back up at his boss who adjusts his glasses.

"We entrust her to our other client—"

"We'll go with that."

A little surprised at the quick decision, I turned to face Ango, "you're giving me away?"