File 039

Error 413: Request entity too large

<!-- begin video recorder code -->
<!-- begin audio recorder code -->
<!-- begin journaling code -->

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Log 561: Day 561</h1>

Hot.

It was way too hot.

The two fans in my system and the large spinning fan that had just been installed were barely enough to keep my system active. I had taken off my vest and had my sleeves rolled up as I was trying to fan myself to keep cool a little.

'Has it always been this hot in the summer?' I groaned as I was rather tempted to pour some water onto myself just to cool off.

Dazai was no different, he was passed out on the ground, lying right before the fan like he had just died.

Even Nakajima was sitting before the fan, despite being able to handle extreme temperatures rather well, this appeared to be too extreme, even for her, as she was dressed in one of my smaller shirts that fitted almost like a dress to her.

"I'm actually considering your inflatable pool idea, Dazai-san," I let out, dangling myself upside down from the couch, he didn't react much, still lying on the ground staring at the ceiling.

"I didn't even expect you to feel hot, (Y/N)-chan."

"The heat's not good for my processors, Dazai-san, I'm rather literally 'failing to function'."

"At least you're not covered in sweat!"

"That would be self-destructive behavior, though, I'm not surprised since it's coming from you..."

He then looks over at Nakajima, her long hair tied up into a bun as she looks like that she fell asleep while sitting in front of the fan, "how are you hanging in there Naka-chan?"

"Hot..." she admits, eyes still shut as Dazai stares back up at the ceiling before groaning.

"Can we just go to the beach? Naka-chan would enjoy it!"

"As much as I'd want Naka-chan to be happy, I told you, getting water into my system is prohibited, sand too, and you know how Ango is with these things," I then pulled myself up and looked down at him, "though, I'm fairly sure I also told you to take off your bandages and to at least put on some pants, even shorts were acceptable..."

The bandaged brunet wasn't wearing anything but his boxers and his usual bandages. I told him to take them off if he was so hot, but he refused.

He was unmoving, as still as a statue lying on the wooden floor before appearing to get an idea, "oh! (Y/N)-chan, you feel like dying right—"

"If you want to either attempt to drown yourself, bury yourself alive, or hang yourself again I might actually lock you in here Dazai-san," I warned.

"Please don't..." Nakajima adds on with a small mumble.

Apparently, she had found Dazai's 'Complete Guide to Suide' book under the bed one day, and... she surprisingly knew a lot about suicide for such a young age...

But then I'm reminded again of what her ability was.

"Of course not! But! Hear me out!" He sounded excited, as if he forgot about the scorching heat for a moment, "A double suicide!"

Nakajima appeared to be confused, "double..."

"You don't need to know about this Naka-chan, don't worry," Dazai assures with an innocent smile as I sighed.