File 014

<!-- begin video recorder code -->
<!-- begin audio recorder code -->
<!-- begin journaling code -->

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Log 062: Day 62</h1>

"Ango-san, Mori-san requested that the files that were supposed to be handed in to Ace-san are to be handed in to me now," the elegant scarlet haired woman speaks, entering the unit.

"Hai, (Y/N), do you mind grabbing the files?" Ango requests me.

I nod and rummage through the shelf below the stairs.

"I actually haven't seen you in a while (Y/N)-chan, how are you?" The woman asks me with a smile.

"I'm doing well, thank you for asking, how are you?" I asked as I pulled out the files.

"I'm good, oh, that reminds me, the other girls are planning to have a ladies night today at Shiranui-chan's room, you should join us," she beams.

"I don't think she's interested," Ango answered quickly for me as Koyo gave him a look, "she's 15, let her have her fun."

"Can I please go?" I asked suddenly.

Ango looked surprised to say the least before sighing, "be careful and don't do anything stupid."

"She'll be in good hands not to worry," Koyo assures as I handed her the files, she then turns to leave, "I'll be taking my leave now, take care Ango-san, I'll see you later (Y/N)-chan."

"Koyo-san, I may have a slight problem."

"Hm?"

"I don't know where Shiranui-chan's room is."

"Oh..."

So the time passed by and soon, Ango was soon packing up his things, looking a little worried.

"I'll be fine Ango-san nothing bad will happen I promise," I tell him.

He slings his bag and climbs up the few flights of stairs before looking over at me, "be careful."

"Hai."

With that he was gone and I was left alone in the unit.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

I haven't heard that clock speak to me in a while.

I stayed in silence, waiting for someone to pick me up as Koyo told me.

I hear the door open a couple of minutes later to find the petite woman looking over at me, "you ready to go?"

"Hai," I nodded, getting up as I went up the stairs and reached her.

"Just relax, you don't have to be so stiff, it's not like you're Dazai or anything," she jokes, but I didn't really understand.

"Of course I'm not Dazai-san, why would he be stiff anyways?"

"I... never mind, you're not bringing anything?" She looked at my empty hand and I blinked in confusion.

"I had to bring something?"

"... have you ever been to a ladies night before?"

"Ango-san can get rather protective..." I admitted in a small mumble.

"Well fuck Ango-san, you're missing out, you can borrow my pajamas," she says, grabbing my wrist and dragging me with her.

"Pajamas?"

"Oh my gods."

We arrived at a room and I spotted familiar faces all around.

Koyo was sitting on the couch, giggling in her usual elegant manner, hair tied up, back straight and all.