File 002

<!-- begin video recorder code -->
<!-- begin audio recorder code -->
<!-- begin journaling code -->

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Log 008: Day 8</h1>

"Alright, let's see how much your self thought system has been coming along, shall we?" Ango said as I stepped into my podium as Katai typed on the laptop.

A quick summary of my schedule was that I will have weekly check-ins with Katai on Sundays, and I'll be working alongside Ango for the rest of the other days.

The screen displayed my memories and new pieces of coding. Both men appeared to be pleased at the results.

"It appears that she's creating codes on her own, sooner or later, she'll be functioning like a real human," Katai comments.

Ango studies the codes side by side with my memory, "it looks like she develops said codes from human interaction."

"It's only been a week and she's gotten this far, this is impressive for an android."

Ango then pulls out a clipboard, "here are things required to be worked on."

Katai takes the list and adjusts his glasses, "well I think she's gotten a hold of saying more compound words, and she seems to know how to control her own body without a program."

"She's a fast learner isn't she?"

Katai nods, "if you continue to expose her to talented people, she could be most likely to follow. She could probably be the most promising person in Japan if she keeps this up."

"I'm not a person, I'm an android," I say, my tone hinting at slight confusion.

"If you keep adapting, you might as well be one," Katai tells me, looking rather cheerful and proud, "you'd be neither an android nor human, rather... something more interesting."

"Katai-san, the list," Ango reminds.

"Ah, right... oh, for your body parts we've managed to get a hold of magnesium alloy body parts, but so far they've only finished the arms and the legs, they'll come right around next week, Ango-san will help with disassembling and reassembling you," Katai declares, "the wait will be worth it though, not only is it incredibly strong, but it's light too, you'll be able to move much faster than before."

"I think that's great," I commented, causing the two men to jump in slight surprise.

I opened and closed my fingers as small squeaks could be heard, "my steel parts are starting to rust."

"Already??"

"We got caught in a rain shower a couple of days ago, I got the forecast predictions wrong," I admitted.

"Well, in the meantime, you should try to interact more with others."

"Sounds like something you should be doing," Ango jokes bluntly, causing Katai to retort.

"Be glad I came here in the first place."

"Hai, we are honored to have such an amazing information broker like you with us on this journey," Ango turns sincere and bows.

He then straightens up and turns to face me, "so, (Y/N) you'll be more active during work now, I'll need help with gathering files and asking members of the mafia questions, are you capable of doing so?"

I nodded, "hai."

"That's it for today then, new parts should arrive in 8 or 9 days, keep her away from water to make sure she doesn't rust, and make sure she gets contact with good people," Katai stretches.

"We work in a mafia, finding a 'good person' there is like finding a needle in a haystack," Ango points out.

"That's your problem, not mine, good luck."

With that he got up, wrapped his futon tighter around his body and dragged himself out of the room.

Then he was gone.

"I believe he is what you call a deviant."

"Urusai, he created you, respect that."

"Hai."

<!-- end journaling code -->
<!-- end audio recorder code -->
<!-- end video recorder code -->

AAAAANDDDD I uploaded... a day... late... heh...
Sorry, school took a toll on me and I pretty much passed out yesterday, so I decided that I'll be publishing two chapters to make up for it, so hold please :'))