File 019

<!-- begin video recorder code -->
<!-- begin audio recorder code -->
<!-- begin journaling code -->

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Log 099: Day 99</h1>

"How are you so certain that it's here??"

"100%, if I'm wrong, the deal's off."

"I suggest that you turn down your volume, judging by the length and vacantness of the hallway, our voices can travel at least—"

"Alright, I get it, I get it..."

Chuuya and Dazai were dressed in black blazers with gold buttons, black pants and shoes to match, I could only slightly see the white shirt peeking from underneath it.

On the other hand, I wore a standard siefuku, a black long sleeved blouse with a red sailor style collar, a black pleated skirt that comes above my knees, black socks that reach the middle of my calves and some brown flats.

"How do you even know it's here?" I inquired, looking around to study the school.

Clean white walls, neatly aligned lockers on the right, hallways with large windows...

"As you know, the man being held hostage by his client was his husband, I just did some digging on their family and found that they have a son, this is his school."

"That doesn't mean crap!"

"When storing away information, you want the location to be safe and as inconspicuous as possible," Dazai says, "their son could've been told to collect the file from the computers once the task is done."

"But with both his parents gone, it's safe to assume that he doesn't know that the file is in the school computers," the brunet plainly explains, causing the redhead to scoff, lowering his hat over his eyes as usual.

"How the hell did you manage to get us in anyways?" Chuuya hisses.

"You'll see soon enough," Dazai shrugs as we head to our first class.

"Are you certain that we won't get caught?" I asked cautiously and the brunet nodded in affirmation, "positive, though... Chuuya would blend in better with the middle schoolers in my opinion..."

"Eh?! What did you say you bastard??"

"You might want to tone it down, Chuuya, we should make a good first impression, no one likes a loud shorty," Dazai beams innocently, hand on the door handle, pushing it open as Chuuya growls lightly behind him.

"You..."

"Class, we've got some new students who will be staying with us for today, so please behave," a woman up front speaks as the three of us stood up front.

She reminded me of Koyo, pinkish-scarlet hair whipped into a tight neat bun and eyes of the same color. She wore a white shirt with a black pencil skirt and some black heels to match.

"Please introduce yourselves," she says.

"Watashi no namae wa Dazai, Dazai Osamu," Dazai greets plainly before looking over at me.

I introduce myself, "watashi no namae wa (Y/N) desu."

Chuuya didn't seem interested, he was staring at the door, he mumbled out his introduction, clearly annoyed, "Nakahara Chuuya... yoroshiku onegai itashimasu."

"You may sit at the back of the class, and a schedule has been handed out underneath your tables, that's it for homeroom today," the woman upfront says.

The class replies with an 'Arigato, Sakura-sensei' before she disappears out the doorframe, the sound of her black heels clicking as she heads out.

The three of us headed to the back of the class and I sat at the seat second furthest to the left. I looked underneath my desk to try and locate my schedule when I heard someone clear their throat.