File 029

<!-- begin video recorder code -->
<!-- begin audio recorder code -->
<!-- begin journaling code -->

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Log 151: Day 151</h1>

I received a call from Ango at around midnight, telling me to pack as much as I could from the information unit and meet someone outside.

I was busy packing anything considered valuable, tucking it away in a spare briefcase when I heard the door open.

"How much did you know?"

I huffed, ignoring the executive who stood at the top of the steps, "I don't know what you're talking about, I told you everything you wanted to know, and I didn't lie about a thing."

"You have extra information on Mimic, don't you?" I didn't hear anger, but I did hear betrayal.

I hummed, "you're going to have to be specific, did you want names? Location? Status? Numbers? After all, I'm just a machine that follows orders, I'm an easy thing to play around with."

"I asked for information."

"Well, you weren't being specific with what you wanted," I retorted, shutting the briefcase and slinging it over my shoulder.

"So you know Ango was working for Mimic?"

I hummed again before looking over at him.

"Don't you think this situation feels familiar? Where one person knew something that would hurt the other but never bothered mentioning it?" I asked, "I don't know about you, but it feels very familiar to me."

"You're going to act childish now?"

"Says the child."

I tried to head towards the exit but he blocked my path.

"Where are you going?" He questions rather sternly.

"Leaving, clearly," I try to state the obvious.

I try to move again but he does the same.

"I could kick you down," I gritted my teeth.

"I'm not letting you leave till you give me information... Who do you and Ango actually work for?"

"Take a guess," I say, crossing my arms.

"The Special Division for Unusual Powers."

"I don't see why you need to ask me, it looks like you've got everything sorted out," I try to move again but he stops me.

"What else do you know about Mimic?"

I sighed before speaking honestly, "I haven't been updated with the information recently, feel free to ask Ango. He wants to meet you one last time before leaving."

I walked, he didn't stop me this time.

"As for me on the other hand, I'd actually be rather pleased if I didn't have to see you at all," I continued, leaving the unit and shutting the door behind me.

I exited the mafia and stared at the tall building.

I'll honestly miss the place, after all, Dazai wasn't the only member of Port Mafia.

I turned around and headed towards a car parked at the side of the road, I got in and I saw a cyan haired woman looking over at me, lavender eyes silently gesturing to the seatbelt.

She smiles, "nice to see you again (Y/N)-chan, it's been a while."

"Hai, you too, Tsujimura-chan," I nodded as I shut the door and fastened my seatbelt.