File 017

<!-- begin video recorder code -->
<!-- begin audio recorder code -->
<!-- begin journaling code -->

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Log 091: Day 91</h1>

"I'm truly sorry for calling you on such short notice," Ango massaged his temples for possibly the hundredth time today.

"They must have known for quite sometime if it only took a push of a button to override her system," Katai states, the familiar sounds of typing filling the air.

Ango was concerned about which files were copied or broken into, so he contacted Katai to have a look.

"Thankfully they only attacked a specific folder, with that I was able to protect most of the data, however, some have been leaked..." Katai mumbles, squinting his eyes as he continues to type away.

It was silent for a moment before a question came to mind.

"What happened to the man in charge?" I asked Ango.

"He was most likely executed, Dazai-kun didn't tell me much," he admits.

My chest sunk again at the executive's name, that heavy feeling never went away.

Ango still didn't appear to know why I was so upset, but I think it was best if I left it at that.

"I have good news and bad news, which would you like to hear first?" Katai asks.

"Bad news, please give us the bad news first," Ango continues to massage his temples before looking over at the screen.

"One of the files got broken into, AIF: A5158, it's whole data has been copied," Katai states, "the good news however is that the other files are safe, that's the only file that has been broken into, thankfully the data isn't lost too."

"Opening AIF: A5158," I say as my eyes quickly scanned through the document, Ango and Katai doing the same.

Once I read the file details I cursed.

"Shit."

... .. - ..- .- - .. --- -. / --. --- - / .-- --- .-. ... .

"I see, well, I did expect this outcome, I simply didn't expect it to happen so soon," Mori frowns.

We had headed back to Port Mafia and I was called in to report and well...

"I would have sent Shiranui-chan or Gin to annihilate our target immediately, however, since we're unable to track down who has the information now, more research will need to be done," Mori states, resting his head on his hands.

He hums, "the only information we have received is that our allies were threatened into such a spot, that's what their leader said."

"Threatened?" I echoed.

"It means that it wasn't by their will to betray the mafia."

I couldn't help but tense up at the voice as the executive in black walked past me, file in hand, reading it out loud.

"Mr. Masami, married to Masami Shiro, head of a robotics unit in Port Mafia, and the eldest child of two in the Soma family."

He then places the file onto Mori's table.

"I really don't see why this is such a big deal Mori-san, the information taken isn't all too important," he takes a stand beside Mori who simply replies.

"The well being of the Mafia's members is my priority, that includes Chuuya-kun."

Dazai releases an annoyed groan as I ignored him, proceeding with a couple of questions.