File 033

<!-- begin video recorder code -->
<!-- begin audio recorder code -->
<!-- begin journaling code -->

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Log 172: Day 172</h1>

I hear the door open and I sigh tiredly as I hear more giggling, standing up and approaching the door.

I quickly shoot the bandaged man a look as a woman quickly reacts in surprise at the sight of me.

'A redhead this time, huh?'

She looked different from the other women he's brought home, different shades on her skin and I quickly recognized it as vitiligo.

"Dazai-san, what did I say about bringing women," I grumbled, grabbing his wrist to drag his clearly drunk ass in when the woman grabs his other wrist.

"I'm so sorry, but who are you?" She asks, a brow raised.

She looked just as if she'd been betrayed, then again, they all reacted that way.

"His ro—"

"She's not important," Dazai smiles as innocently as possible.

He was trying to shove me back in by the face but I slapped his hand away before tugging at him and hurling him into the room as I heard crashing causing the women to react in surprise.

"His roommate," I finished causally, turning back to face the woman as if I had not just flung a man into the room.

"You are the third woman he's brought over so please, do yourself a favor and leave before you get heartbroken," I continued.

"I knew it..." I hear her mumble.

"I'm so sorry," I sighed out.

She draws in a breath and nods, regaining composure, "one moment."

She walks into the room to my surprise and just as Dazai got up, trying to balance himself, he was greeted with a slap to the face before the woman exits.

She nods at me, mouthing a 'thank you' with a slight smile before heading down the stairs.

I shut the door as I notice Dazai rubbing his face in pain.

"She was the best one by far," I commented, looking back at the door.

"Yeah, and I had her in the bag," he winces.

"How many times must I tell you not to bring women home?" I questioned him, "you can do whatever the hell you'd like outside, just not here."

That's all he's been doing lately, visit a nearby bar, get drunk, and bring home a lady.

And he does this every time, without fail.

It was getting rather frustrating.

"Besides, you're not supposed to bring people here in the first place," I pointed out, "having people over would compromise my safety, the main reason why I was transferred here."

He then tries to make a point, pointing his finger at me, "this is my house."

"First, this is an apartment, not your house, and second, you're not even paying for it, now go to bed," I listed my points before scolding him.

"What are you now, my mother?" He questions sarcastically, grabbing another bottle and strutting past me towards the door, "besides, I was here fi—"

I whacked him on the back of the head and he collapsed onto the ground with a thunk! The sound of glass shattering following.