File 008

<!-- continue video recorder code -->
<!-- continue audio recorder code -->
<!-- continue journaling code -->

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Log 023: Day 23, Part 2</h1>

A gentle afternoon breeze, sounds of cars and people passing by, the sight of trees grown in several spots throughout the lane, potted plants, colorful shops.

It was a refreshing sight.

"C'mon! Can't put that 20 minutes to waste now!" The bandaged man continued to drag me off as I tripped over my own feet, quickly catching myself as I followed him.

"Where would you like to go?" He peers over his shoulder and I thought about it before deciding, "surprise me."

He grins and we both continue to run, the feeling of guilt slowly leaving as we get further and further away from Port Mafia.

I admired the view as we ran, a group of women were admiring dresses through the windows of the stores, I noticed them talking amongst themselves hectically.

I looked to the left and spotted a man helping an old woman pick some flowers to form a bouquet, the bright colors contrasting beautifully with each other.

Just running past all these things, it made me feel... more complete.

I noticed Dazai peer over his shoulder once more and I looked up at him as he grinned before slowing his pace to catch his breath.

"I find it kinda unfair that you can't get tired," he huffs out, holding onto me tighter as a crowd starts to slowly form.

"It's rather crowded here..." I say, trying to make my way through the bustling crowd as I hold onto Dazai.

"Chinatown is pretty hectic most of the time, but it is one of the best spots for food."

"I can't eat remember?" I reminded him.

"Well, at least it's a nice sight right?"

I hummed, looking at the colorful shops and banners that were hung in the air, "I suppose you're right."

There were so many little stalls that looked interesting, there was a buff man selling pork buns in one store and there would be a woman selling dumplings in another.

"You might want to stay a little closer so I can keep an eye on you," he advises, I nod and quickly make my way through the crowd so that I could stand beside him.

"Age Goma Dango!" "Panda-Man!" "Annindofu!" "Egg Tarts!"

The busy atmosphere almost felt like it brought the place to life, children running around with sweets in their hands, or even couples sharing a pastry.

It made me wish I could taste things like humans do.

"Ma'am, would you like to try some freshly fried Age Goma Dango?" A raven haired man offers me.

"No thank you," I declined as I continued to stick close to Dazai.

Getting through the crowd was rather challenging, but at least it gave me the opportunity to look around more due to our slowed down pace.

"They all definitely look interesting," I commented.

"You're missing out, you need to get Ango to make you some taste buds."

"I don't think that's possible..."

"He can make a functioning android who's learning to live, clearly he can make taste buds."