File 030

<!-- begin video recorder code -->
<!-- begin audio recorder code -->
<!-- begin journaling code -->

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Log 153: Day 153</h1>

"Thank you for your time today."

Me, Ango, Taneda and Mori were at the top of a cruise. It made me feel uneasy enough that we were surrounded by water. But the fact that I was dragged to this meeting made it worse...

Especially since my former boss was sitting quite near to where I was standing.

"Let me remind you again, this is an unofficial meeting," Ango continues.

"Thank you for your invitation," Mori smiles, sitting quite casually in his seat before looking over at Ango and me, "how have you two been after returning to your posts?"

"I hope you'll show mercy and spare my young subordinates, Port Mafia's leader," Taneda answers.

I just stood there, arms behind my back as the meeting proceeded.

"My little Elise-chan wants ice cream, are there any ice cream stalls that the government can recommend?" Mori questions.

I was about to speak but Ango quickly shot me a look, so I shut my mouth.

"What a heartwarming topic, it seems like I have to bring some local products for my officers," Taneda proceeds, "if I have your head delivered to them, they will probably be very pleased."

It was most certainly growing uncomfortable as I clutched onto the fabric of my jacket to try and ease myself.

"Let's get back to the topic and begin the discussion," Ango cuts in as I nodded briefly in agreement.

"The Special Division for Unusual Powers has two requests for Mr. Ogai of the Port Mafia. First, cut off contact with me, Sakaguchi Ango, and my daughter, Sakaguchi (Y/N), and do no harm to us," Ango starts.

"Second, dispose of the criminal organization of people with special abilities, Mimic, that has entered Japan illegally," he then finishes.

Mori continues to smile, "I'm fine with the first one, but I can't give you my word for the second request. After all, those are some scary people..."

He then grins, "but that depends on the conditions."

I look over at Taneda who was glaring at the Port Mafia boss before he looks over at me and nods.

I draw out a black envelope from my jacket and hand it to him. He stares at the black envelope before sighing and handing it to Mori.

It was sudden, but the mafia boss started to burst into laughter at the sight of the envelope as I could hear thunder crackle in the background.

"That was a nightmare," I heard Taneda sigh as we got off the cruise.

"Was it truly a good decision to give the skilled business permit?" I couldn't help but ask.

"What other choice was there?" Ango questions me as I stare at the ground before receiving a weather alert.

"It's going to rain today."

Me and Ango headed back to our apartment after Taneda announced that we were permitted to rest for the day.

It started pouring as we headed back, just as we were about to get out of the car, Ango's phone rings.

"Hello?..."

His eyes suddenly widened and I noticed him frown as he got back into the car.

"(Y/N), head back to the room, I need to handle something."