File 015

<!-- begin video recorder code -->
<!-- begin audio recorder code -->
<!-- begin journaling code -->

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Log 089: Day 89</h1>

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Flip.

The feeling of reading in the empty unit now felt more nostalgic than lonely. Ever since I've been hanging out with Dazai, my loneliness has been washed away.

Though, I'll admit, I rather missed the silence of the unit, it can get peaceful sometimes.

I flip through my book when I hear the door open and I smile, "I'm guessing Mori-san let you off early?"

The brunet was busy trying to catch his breath, his hair sticking in almost every direction as he leaned onto the shelf, "I... ran..."

I laughed as I grabbed the stool and plopped him down, "alright, go recharge first then, why did you run anyways?"

"I figured you'd miss me if I were away for too long," he joked and I laughed again, shaking my head.

"I think I can handle a couple of minutes without having you around."

"I'm hurt (Y/N)-chan."

"... not literally this time right?" I raised a brow.

"Of course not!"

"Oh really? Last time, you jabbed yourself too hard that you almost broke a rib."

"It was that one time!"

"And what about when you fell head first from the ladder from trying to help me grab my files?"

"I got the files though," he beams.

"And it almost cost you a fractured skull, I'm not as fragile anymore, I'm fine with climbing ladders," I state, going back to my seat.

"Who fell off the ladder the first time we met?"

"I was stupid and young."

"You're the same age."

"What day is it today?"

"April 14."

"I'm almost 4 months now," I stated.

"I thought you were 15?"

"From my creation date," I point out with a small look as he laughs, raising his hands in defense, "okay! Okay! I'm sorry for messing around with you!"

I then smiled a little as I sat back down, the ticking of the clock taking over the silence.

"It's been a while since we hung out here," Dazai admits, studying the room as if it was his first time here.

"Yeah, I sometimes forget I got so bored of this place," I say, copying his actions, admiring the reddish brown shelves and the gold clock.

It was silent again between us, so I tried to start a conversation this time, "these few months have gone by way too fast."

"Hm?"

"It felt like it was just yesterday I started working here," I breathed out, "I really can't believe how far I've gone."

"Yeah, you were really robotic back then, you've grown," he smiled at me and I hummed.

"I guess I owe it to you then."

He raised a brow at me and I explained, "if it weren't for you I'd have been stuck in this room for forever, I don't think I would even be able to act like this if I've never met you."