File 010

<!-- continue video recorder code -->
<!-- continue audio recorder code -->
<!-- continue journaling code -->

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Log 024: Day 24, Part 2</h1>

"SHIRANUI!"

"DAZAI-SAN! AKUTAGAWA-SAN'S MAD AT ME AGAIN!!"

"What did you do this time?" I notice Dazai question the small girl that hid behind him.

She had short shoulder length raven hair tied halfway back, she wore a black turtleneck with black leggings and boots. A single pale purple eye visible on the left with the other hidden behind the curtains of her bangs. The oddest thing about her most likely being the multiple silver markings all over her face, most likely scars.

A man in a black coat then appears, causing the girl to yelp and hide behind Dazai again.

He had pale skin and short choppy black hair with bangs on each side that reached his chin, the tips of them being white. He had sharp, baggy grey eyes and wore a black cloak reaching past his knees over a white dress shirt with a jabot, and black pants and dress shoes.

"Dazai-san, Shiranui insulted you saying that Chuuya-san is probably stronger than you."

"I thought we were supposed to discuss strengths in the mafia! I was being honest!"

"As if Chuuya-san can defeat Dazai-san."

"I don't think Dazai-san can deflect bullets..."

"Alright, alright, cut it out you two, you're going to give me a headache," Dazai sighs dramatically, placing his hand on his forehead.

The girl named Shiranui spots me before squeaking and hiding again, this time on Dazai's left.

"Shira-chan, what did I say about using me as a human shield? Akutagawa, what did I say about going after Shira-chan?"

"But—"

"Though he makes a point Shira-chan, I'm clearly stronger than that hat rack," Dazai points out and I couldn't help but raise a brow at him.

"Anyways," Dazai then crosses his arms, "the two of you can make it up to me and my headache by sparring each other."

"EH?!" "Very well."

"Is this safe?" I asked Dazai, a little concerned.

"They'll be fine, this happens all the time," Dazai waved his hand casually as he leaves the young girl to stand beside me, "before we start, this is (Y/N)-chan, she's been assigned by Mori-san to take note of the abilities in the mafia and what they can do, don't mind her."

"Alright, you two can start," Dazai states bluntly.

"Wait— here?! Now?! NANI?!"

"Hai," Akutagawa quickly reacts by shooting black blades at her, the blades coming from his cloak.

"EH?!" The young girl dodges the black blades, wobbling slightly as she did.

'Does she have an ability like Flawless—'

I think I had that thought too soon because she was immediately flung across the air like a fly and crashed into the ceiling before dropping back down.

"Do I have to fight him Dazai-san??"

"It's an easy win for you Shira-chan, just use your ability."

"But I don't want—" she was cut off by ducking before a blade could get her head sliced off.