File 027

<!-- begin video recorder code -->
<!-- begin audio recorder code -->
<!-- begin journaling code -->

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>Log 150: Day 150</h1>

I heard footsteps approach the unit and I looked at the entrance to see...

"Oda-san, I'm guessing this is about Ango-san?" I asked him.

He nods, "can you take me to your hotel?"

"Hai, I'll drive, I have to return the car anyways," I got up, following him out of the unit.

"How've you been?" He asked me.

I reacted in slight surprise, "I've been alright I suppose, how about you?"

"I've been fine."

"And the kids?"

He seems to enjoy talking about them when we train, I actually would like to meet them one day.

"They're fine as well, a little fussy though, especially since no one's been able to play with them," he answers.

"Is Shira-chan not with them?" I blinked.

"She's been sent away on a mission with Gin."

I was a little horrified to know how Akutagawa would react.

"I see..."

We arrived outside and I drove back to the hotel. It was a rather long journey, so by the time we arrived, it was already noon.

"Has Ango always lived in a hotel?" He asked me.

"I'm not too sure," I admitted before heading towards the entrance.

"This way," I motioned for the redhead to follow me.

We head to the room and I let him in.

"It's rather empty here," he comments, heading over towards the couch.

"We don't have much furniture," I admitted as he picked up a book lying there.

"Is the room just as you left it?" He asks.

I nodded, "hai, nothing's changed."

He placed the book down before sitting on the stool Ango likes to ponder on.

I stared at the ground with a frown before I heard Oda sigh.

"I can't figure it out..."

I suddenly heard shuffling and I turned to see Oda looking up, "a vent?"

I hummed and stared up to see a vent.

"I never noticed this," I admitted.

Oda suddenly props a leg onto the stool and I could easily guess what he was trying to achieve.

I hear the stool creak and I quickly react.

"Oda-san! Be careful!" I scolded a little, pulling him down.

"I'll get it, I'm much lighter," I tell him, getting onto the stool, standing on my points to reach the vent.

Pushing it open, I feel around and I hear a clank. I felt around a little more and I could make out a box. I pull it out and hand it over to Oda.

Before he could grab it, his eyes widened and he leapt towards me.

"What—"

I land on the ground with a loud thunk! I didn't have time to process but I could hear the smashing of glass as Oda rolled away, dragging me with him in tow behind a pillar.