1

honey giselle
November 9th

"ugh, where is UPS with my damn package." I grumble under my breath, standing on the porch I glanced out at the street but still didn't see a truck pulling up. "Damn Ne, how long is it gone take?" My little brother, Damien asked me.

"Boy I don't know. My packages was supposed to deliver 2 days ago, therefore I know my packages haven't left the building yet." I frowned at the thought of my expensive items sitting in the back of a UPS truck being bumped and slid around for 2 days.

My thoughts were interrupted when a UPS truck pulled into view, stopping at my mailbox. I watched closely as a short, long bearded white man came toward with my two packages. "Sorry for the delay ma'am, we had a slight engineering problem this week and we're just recovering. My apologies for the late drop off." The man spoke, I nodded nonetheless while taking the packages.

"Man fuck that, y'all ass—."

"—DAMIEN! GET IN THE HOUSE!" I smacked his neck, he hissed while frowning his face up before making his way into the house. "Sorry about that, thank you sir, no misunderstandings." I smiled lightly, he nodded with a small smile.

"Have a nice evening, ma'am." He said before making his way back up to his truck, i sighed in relief while making my way back into the house, dropping my brother's package by the door. "Girl that's a 200$ headset! Be careful!" He yelled, I huffed.

"Damien shut your ass up, before I drop you off at school." I rolled my eyes, since as long as I can remember, I've been taking care of my two brothers. Damien, who was into video gaming and social media fame, and Tray. Tray was more into sports, he ran track, played football, and currently plays basketball.

"Girl fuck that school, I'll blow it up." He grumbled as if i didn't hear him, but I just rolled my eyes and made my way back to my room with my package. "Lord.." I mumbled while opening the package, frowning when I seen a waffle maker.

"Oh hell no! This is not what I paid to get." I frowned, jumping up I ran to the front door but the truck was already gone. "Ugh!" I slammed the door, Damien jumped up from the couch. "Girl what the hell wrong with you?" He asked, I huffed.

"Shut up, fore' I put you out." I said and he chuckled, making my way to the couch. I pulled my phone out and made my way to Safari, I googled their website before calling. After a few seconds I got no answer so I hung up, sighing in frustration. "What's your problem?" He asked me.

"I got the wrong package." I mumbled in annoyance, he chuckled teasingly. "I didn't." He smiled, I rolled my eyes. "Boy, I don't care! Keep on and ima send your ass somewhere but here!" I shot back, he smiled and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"I love you, Ne." He smiled, kissing my cheek. "Mhm." I hummed, grabbing the remote while shaking my head and he jumped up and ran upstairs to his room.

Once I was in the clear, I grabbed my phone and went to call my friend, Jayla. I never talk to her around the boys because she can get... mature, and I don't wanna put them in an uncomfortable position like that. "Hello?" She answered on the first ring, I glanced up at the TV while trying to find a show.

"Hey girl." I mumbled, she shuffled around before going quiet. "Well, did you try it?" She asked, I sighed. "Girl, I paid 50$ for that shit, and my package ain't came!" I huffed, she sighed. "Damn girl."