11

honey's pov
Later that day

"Where your friend go?" Jayla asked as she made her way into the kitchen, I sighed and looked up at her. "I'm gonna fucking cry." I stated, she raised an eyebrow while sitting at the island.

"Why? What she do?" She asked, I sighed and dropped my head. "Girl, you look like you need a drink—."

"—no! I am not getting drunk." I shook my head, she sighed. "Then what Gi cause I don't know what to tell you." She frowned at me, I scratched my head. "If I tell you, you have to promise me you're not gonna say anything. EVER. You never knew." I glared at her, she giggled.

"Girl yeah, that's my specialty." She winked, I sighed. "I'm not telling you."

"Well tell the bottle." She went to my cabinet and pulled out a bottle of wine, I stood in a trance, trying to think where I should be drinking or not, then I shrugged.

"Fine."

~~~~~~~omniscient ~~~~~~~

"I can't believe she really had the n-nerve." Honey stumbled over her words, her eyes low and red as she took another sip from her almost empty glass.

"To?" Jay asked, opening up another bottle. "Pour me another cup." She insisted, sliding her glass over. Jayla did so and slid it back, smiling at the expression on her friends face.

"It just felt so damn good... in the moment." She bit her lip. "I just couldn't stop her—."

"— y'all fucked ?!" Jay yelled, she giggled and shushed her. "N-no. She ate my pussy, right here." She pointed to the spot, Jayla gasped. "Was it good?!"

"Amazing!" She said after downing her cup, Jayla poured more while refilling her own cup as well .

"So better than Craig?"

"Definitely. Fuck, I miss her." She whined, Jayla cooed. "Where's my phone—."

"—NOPE! Don't call her, make her want more." Jayla insisted, Honey frowned. "But I want more." She let it be known.

"I want her to come finish what she started earlier, and then I want her to feed me and cuddle with me after. I miss her so bad, Jay." She whined, Jayla smirked.

"It seems like you got a crush on your supposed to be best friend, which was supposed to be me!" Jay stated, she sighed. "Can I call her, I just wanna hear her voice." She stated, Jay shook her head.

"She's probably with some other skank right now, you know how studs are." She concluded, Honey took a sip of her wine while she thought about it.

"Did I tell you that some thirsty ass bitch approached us in DiDi's, touching all on her and shit. I was so mad, I should've smacked her." Honey rolled her eyes at the memory.

"For what? That's not your girl/man/stud/nigga or whatever she goes by." Jay stated, Honey shrugged. "I don't care, she took what I deserved."

"Which is?"

"Syd's attention." She finished her glass, Jayla chuckled. "Well maybe she's with her right now." Jay stated, Honey sighed. "I don't care, I want her here with me." Honey admitted, Jay shook her head.

"Just go lay down, boo. I'll clean this up." She insisted, Honey nodded and made her way upstairs to her room, she untied her robe and flopped down on the bed.

Rolling over to where Syd slept, she inhaled harshly and sighed before beginning to think of her. "I'll see you later, Honey Baby."

She bit her lip as the nickname replayed in her head, running her hand down her front she cupped herself and shifted in bed. Syd's voice continued to sound in her head as she moaned slightly, sliding over she reached into her nightstand and grabbed her rose extension.

She quickly slipped out of her panties, biting her lip at how wet she was at the thought of the 6'4 brown skin.

~