38

October 11th
Omniscient

"Lord I can't wait til you drop that baby!" Syd told Honey, Honey blushed before looking back at her. "You look so handsome." She smiled, Syd smiled along with her.

"Me..? Look at you." Syd turned her around. "You look gorgeous, baby." Syd kissed her neck, Honey smiled before sniffling. "Quit that, you been crying all week."

"I know! I can't believe we're doing this." She admitted, wiping her eyes carefully. "You completely changed my life in 10 months, Sydney. I can't thank you enough for it."

"Shit you changed my life too, I'm about to be a parent. I swear you the goat, ma."

Before Honey could speak again, there was a knock at the door. "Come on, the guest are hungry and complaining." Spoke Damien, Honey chuckled.

"Here we come." She stated, drying her eyes as she fixed her lashes and added a little more eyeliner, and then she was leading her way out of the door.

Both her and Syd made their way down the hall, hand in hand, hearing cheers and claps when they reached the room, Looking around, Honey's eyes lit up as she observed the decorations.

"Layups or Makeup.." She read, chuckling lightly at the design along with everyone else. The photographer that was booked snapped a few pictures, along with Jay and Mell.

"This color is giving Halloween." Honey spoke, making everyone laugh. "You so picky." Syd told her, chuckling along. "Well, Halloween is right around the corner." Malia pitched in, Honey hummed while straightening her dress.

"This is dope." Syd spoke, looking at the decorations. There were orange and purple balloons everywhere, a few black and white ones as well. A giant banner hung up over the biggest table that held a few cakes, candy, chips, and other snacks and items.

The banner read 'Layups or Makeup.' With a little boy in a Kobe jersey with a ball in his hand, and on the opposite side was a little girl sitting at a makeup vanity with a brush in her hand.

The banner itself was black with purple and white outlines, but around the edges by the boy were balls, and by the girl there was golden glitter.

"Fades or braids." Syd read a cake, chuckling at the words. "I made that one!" Nico smiled, Syd chuckled at her friend as a few approached her, congratulating her.

"You finally joining the club. The last one to have a kid." Al joked, she nodded in agreement. "How's it feel?"

"I feel like I've been reborn." She said, making the guys burst into laughter, she turned around at the feeling of a tap on her shoulder. "Congratulations sister!" Malia hugged her, she smiled.

"Thank you sister." She hugged her back, pulling away after a while. "Congratulations... y'all look so damn good. It's kinda making my pussy throb." Nelly mumbled the last part to Syd who just shook her head with a chuckle.

"Thank you." She replied, feeling another presence beside her. "Granny..!" She pulled the old woman into a tight embrace. Getting aww's from everyone.

"My baby... you've grown so big and tall..." The woman expressed, squeezing Syd with everything she had. "Man who did this? Y'all tryna make me cry huh?" She asked, making everyone laugh as she rocked back and forth with her grandmother, tears fought their way through but she fought them back.