21

omniscient
February 20th

Honey sighed as she ran a hand through her hair, staring at the light that was soon to be green, after a long hard shift, she was tired and ready to go home and get put up for the day.

She continued to drive, pulling into her driveway a few minutes later. She sighed and got out, grabbing her bag as she hit the lock and made her way to her front door.

She unlocked the door and went in, shutting it behind her as she sighed deeply, jumping at the sight of Syd on her couch. "GIRL!" She panted, Syd glanced up at her.

"You scared the fuck outta me." She stated, Syd continued to stare. "Hello? You gonna say something?"

"You just getting off?"

"Yeah..." Honey raised an eyebrow, Syd nodded. "How'd you get here?"

"Ya boy." Syd stated, Honey sighed. "Well you plan on staying tonight, cause I'm bout to call it a day. I'm tired." She stated, Syd sighed and stood up.

"I'll come back later on then, I got some shit to do." She informed, Honey nodded. "Alright."

~

"Girl wake up, ya' ass been sleep all day." I told Honey as she laid in bed, snuggled into me. She hummed and continued to sleep, which made me sigh. I glanced at the time that read 9:25PM.

"There's no way you've been sleep for 5 hours and you still aren't getting up."

"Shut up." She groaned, turning over. I chuckled and snuggled into her, getting a light sigh from her. A few seconds later I heard her soft snores which made me sigh. Good thing I don't work tomorrow.

~~~~The Next Morning~~~~

"You look bad." Honey told me as I stood in the mirror, we had just finished brushing our teeth and she had to be extra and stay in the bathroom an extra hour so I decided to stay.

"Really?"

"Mhm, poor baby, you looked stressed." She cooed, I yawned. "I'm tired, my back aching and shit." I stated, careful the way I stretched.

"Go lay back down." She insisted, I groaned and made my way out of the bathroom, falling into her sheets, specifically her side.

It felt like 5 minutes later to which she was waking me up again. "It's been 5 minutes girl." I groaned, she shook her head. "2 hours, I'm bout to leave. I get off at 11." She stated, I nodded.

"I'll be here."

"Come lock the door."

"You can do that shit, you got a key." I groaned, she frowned. "Ok tired ass!" She sarcastically replied, I hummed and turned back over, pulling the covers over my head.

"I'll see you later."

"Hurry home."

~

"You been to Lovell's without me?" I asked Honey as I sat passenger side in her car, seat as far back as possible. "Shut up, at least I got you something."