33

june 25th

2 weeks went by of the girls doing their own things, Syd would text and checkup on Honey and the baby. Conversations weren't about much, things felt forced between the two so after getting a response back, Syd could never figure out what to say back.

Syd had finally came back after having a talk with her mother the morning Honey left, which resulted into her moping around the entire day.

She couldn't find a time where she wasn't wishing that she could right her wrongs, but it felt as though it was too late. She unlocked the door to her home and stepped inside, sighing as she dropped each bag by the door.

"Yo!" Nico looked up from the couch, she gave him a head nod. "You good?"

"Yeah. You?"

"I know you ain't man." Nico shook his head, Syd sighed. "I don't wanna talk about that shit, I cried enough." Syd mumbled, Nico nodded. "Bet, let me kick ya' ass in 2k?"

"Nah, I think I'ma sleep it off."

"Alright bro, be easy."

Syd got to her room and stripped from her outside clothes before she flopped down on the bed and grabbed her phone.

to 'my love': y'all hungry?

it only took Honey a few minutes to respond.

from 'my love': no, thanks tho

from: 'my love': doctors appointment on the second @ 11

to: 'my love': im there

Honey hearted the message and dropped her phone, glancing down at her stomach which was the same size. She was nearly 8 weeks, but didn't feel any different. She had morning sickness, cramps, spotting, back pain, she was always tired and always had to pee.

She sighed trying to figure out how she was gonna tell everyone. She sighed again with an extra groan, knowing she missed Syd.
She wanted Syd to come on her own.

All she could hope was that it'd happen sooner.

~ a few days later ~

"Hello?" Syd answered the phone for Honey, Honey rotated in bed and leaned over. "You ok?" She asked, Syd hummed. "Yeah, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, you just.. nothing. You busy?" She asked, Syd sighed. "I just left a session, bout to head in so I can be off in time by the morning." She spoke, Honey glanced at the time.

"Oh ok, I'll let you work then—."

"—what you need?" Syd interrupted, Honey bit her lip. You. "Nothing."

"Oh... how was your day?"

"Why..?"

"I haven't heard your voice in a while, I miss it." She admitted, Honey smiled a bit. "So.. give me something.. please."