20

omniscient
February 11th

"Girl I know you're sick." Mella stated, Honey huffed and twisted in her bed. "She's not coming back until the 18th." She mumbled, she hummed. "Poor baby." She rubbed Honey's back.

"Well it ain't like y'all was gonna get busy anyways, little miss my period comes on time every month so I know I'm not pregnant."

"First of all, my cycle came around the first of the month last month, second, I'm not fucking anybody and haven't since God knows when so I definitely know I'm not pregnant, and third, I am not letting Sin fuck me." She listed off.

"So we're playing 2 truths and a lie?" Mella asked, making Jay burst into laughter. "Right!"

"Y'all are horrible friends, if only my best friend wasn't tryna cuff me."

"Stop acting like you don't want her to, stop doing that girl like that." Jay stated, Mella sighed and Honey rolled her eyes. "I'm 50/50 with her, but whatever makes you happy."

"I just always knew you were gay—."

"—shut up!" Honey groaned, making both girls laugh. "She ain't bad, besides the abusive part." Jay shrugged, Mella raised an eyebrow.

"I'm surprised you're not encouraging her to get abused, you know you say the stupidest shit." She reminded her, Honey nodded in agreement. "Lord, speaking of the devil." Honey mumbled, grabbing her phone from the nightstand to answer Syd's FaceTime call.

"What happened to you calling me back last night?" She asked, Honey shrugged. "I went to sleep, you acted like you were mad at me—."

"—girl I told you I was tired!" She stated, Honey shrugged which made the girls laugh. "Same difference."

"Whatever, I miss you." Syd sighed. "Then come home."

"In a week." She stated, Honey sighed. "It's ok, I know someone who'll keep your spot cozy—."

"—shut up." Honey threw a pillow at Jay, Syd hummed. "Please don't start this, nobody's taking your place." Honey told her, she hummed again.

"Ima put hands on both of ya'."

"That's not cute."

"Cheating ain't either."

"Who's cheating? And with who?" Honey asked, Mella co-signed for her. "My girl raw steak right now, ain't got no motion going."

"GET OUT!" Honey huffed, pointing to the door while Syd laughed on the other end. "Ain't you a lil late?" Syd asked, Honey frowned.

"There's a such thing as an irregular period, no?" She asked, Syd hummed. "Girl! Hum one more damn time." Honey frowned, Syd chuckled.

"My fault then. Mad as hell for what."

"Sydney you're really about to piss me off." She stated, Syd hummed again which made her hang up. "Y'all toxic and ain't even together."

"I'm not toxic, she's so damn childish." She stated, rolling her eyes. "She's just really fond of you then."

"I'm fond of her too but you don't see me doing shit that pisses her off on purpose."