16

syd pov
December 25th

"Man, I been having the time of my life up here!" I told Nico over the phone, he chuckled. "I bet you are, fucking on balconies and shit." He stated, I smirked.

"Who fucking on balconies?" Mella nosey ass asked, I rolled my eyes. "Why you always with her nosey ass?"

"Girl shut up, GI!" She yelled, making me furrow my eyebrows. "Don't call her crybaby ass in here." Nico insisted, I instantly knew they were talking about Honey.

"She's not a crybaby, she's just going through tough times right now." She stated, Nico scoffed. "Her missing Sin ain't a tough time, I miss her too but you don't see me drinking wine and listening to Usher every night." He stated, I chuckled.

"She just miss her boo."

"Shit he left too?" I asked, making Nico burst into laughter. "I'm talking about your rude ass."

"I ain't her boo, far from it." I replied, chuckling myself. "In too deep, can't think about giving it up!" Nico teased, making me burst into laughter with him.

"You a fool, man."

"It wasn't that funny, HONEY GISELLE!"

"BUT I NEVER KNEW LOVE WOULD FEEL LIKE A HEART ATTACK!" Nico sung, setting the phone up. A few minutes later, Honey came into view, I checked my watch to see what day it was before I shook my head.

"Your boo boo bear on the phone—."

"—she ain't getting my phone."

"When is he leaving?" Honey groaned, Nico chuckled. "That's why you been crying all night. And that's why Sin don't want you no more." He teased, I shook my head at him with a chuckle.

"I didn't ask what she wanted." She rolled her eyes, Nico shrugged. "Her new girl said she gone beat ya' ass if you keep crying over her girlfriend."

"And do I care? No."

"Girl you a fool." I chuckled, she glanced at the phone, her eyes softening but she quickly frowned. "Hey, honey baby." I smiled, she rolled her eyes which made me chuckle.

"You miss me?" I asked, she huffed and made her way out of the camera. "You done pissed her off, Sin. She bout to blast some Alicia and cry herself to sleep."

"Go home!" She yelled, sounding a distance away from the phone. "Get out ya' feelings!"

"My baby so sad, poor thing." I poked my lip out, bursting into laughter along with Nico. "Y'all overdoing it." Mella rolled her eyes, getting up she disappeared while Nico continued to laugh.

"Yo, when you coming back, for real?" He asked me, I sighed. "Shit, the 31st." I replied, he nodded. "It's a bet, I told Mella my New Year's resolution was to get her pregnant. She ain't let me crack since."

"Ohhhhh so she did finally let you crack?"

"Hell yeah, later on that night. Speaking on it must've brought it into existence." He replied, I chuckled. "I'm always teasing Honey bout you coming back to her, shit I'm just tryna help her out. Call me manifest man." He insisted, I shook my head, laughing at the fool.

"She'll be a-ok."

"Indeed she will, crybaby ass."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
December 30th
honey pov

"You still feeling sick, pooh?" Jay asked me, I shook my head. "My cough went away, now I'm just sneezing and shivering." I told her, wiping my nose as I stared into the camera.

"Where you?" I asked, she smirked. "At Devon house."

"Girl, call me later." I insisted, she hummed. "Alright, I love you mama."

"I love you too, wrap up, please."

"That's a must." She stated before hanging up, I sighed and rolled over in bed. After thinking about it all day, I finally opened Syd and I's messages and texted her.

to 'saint baby🤍': i hope u don't think shit is over that fast.

she instantly read the message.

to 'saint baby🤍' : i miss u 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

to 'Saint baby🤍' : and I'm sorry, I promise I won't do it again🙄

A few seconds later a call from her came through and I squealed before answering. "Why you texting me?" She instantly asked, I shrugged while setting my phone up.

"Got my shirt on and everything, pathetic."

"Can you please not talk shit, I know I'm stupid, I know I'm delusional, I know I'm pathetic, I know I know I know, I don't care! I miss you, when are you coming home?" I asked her, she cleared her throat while shifting in bed.

"Tomorrow."

"You have fun?"

"Too much." She smirked, I sighed. Y'all not together honey, you haven't told her anything. "I need to talk to you when you get back."

"Is it important?"

"Very." I stated, she chuckled at my tone. "Ight, later, girl." She hung up, I sighed. Lord please, I can't hold on any longer. I need this woman and I know she needs me.

"Oh my god!" I groaned, slamming my head into the pillow. I felt like screaming. I'm so fucking stupid. I don't care, I want Syd.

"Lord give me the strength." I pleaded, my heart racing as I turned my head and closed my eyes.

~