25

syd
feb 27th

I shifted due to the feeling of warmth leaving my naked body, making me groan. "What time is it?"

It was the 3rd time I'd woken up already.

"8. Get up, let's take a hot bath." Honey insisted, I sighed and raised up, massaging myself out. "Come on." Honey pulled me from the sheets, and then she lead me into the bathroom to where the bath was already ran.

"Girl why you drinking wine at 8AM?" I asked, she shrugged and got in, instantly sinking down with a sigh before she looked up at me. "Get ya' ass in."

"I'm too big."

"You'll fit." She stated, raising up, I slipped in behind her and bit my lip, allowing her to lay her head back on my shoulder. "How you feel?" I asked her, she shifted a bit before sighing.

"Relaxed."

"You not aching or nothing are you?"

"A little, it's tolerable though." She answered, I smirked. "I thought you were joking, every stroke it felt like I had 10 more inches to go." She shook her head, I chuckled.

"Shit wasn't that crucial." I told her, she scoffed which led to me chuckling again. "Stop fronting like you didn't enjoy it."

"Oh I definitely did, I've never came so many times in one night." She sighed, I hummed.

"Girl this is only the beginning."

~

After our bath, I sat on the counter in a white T and a pair of my boxers, watching as Honey fixed herself up for work.

"I wanna kiss before you put on all that lipstick and shit." She hummed and sat the makeup brush down before she slid between my legs and pecked my lips.

"Nah." I shook my head, pulling her back to which she groaned. "Don't be—."

I interrupted by crashing my lips into hers, gently biting her bottom lip which gave me access to her mouth so I took the opportunity.

After our slow and sensual kiss, she pulled back and stared at me through her natural long eyelashes. "Girl you better stop, you gone be late for work." I told her, she chuckled and glanced back at the mirror.

"I can't look at you now?"

"Don't look at me like that." I told her, she nodded while finishing her makeup, and then picked up some shit that I'm guessing goes on her lips.

I watched as she lightly applied it to her top lip, then she started to apply some lipgloss afterwards. She pressed her lips together to get the lipgloss everywhere before she rolled her lips against each other and then added more.

She wiped the corners of her mouth before puckering her big lips up, I smirked. "What?"

"Nothing girl." I shook my head and watched as she went on to finish beautifying herself. "Damn girl." I gave her a once over, she did a 360 which quickly gave me deja vu.