Epilogue

A few months later
July 4th

"Hey family!" Asia announced, making her way into her daughters home, Malia and Jon following behind her. "Hey Ma." Nico instantly said, Malia mugged him.

"Who invited you?" Syd asked, eating on a popsicle while watching her mother greet everyone. "My daughter in law." She replied, Syd frowned.

"Baby!" She called out towards the back, hearing a groan and foot steps a few seconds later. "Yes, I did invite her." She stated, coming in with Carter in her arms.

"Shit I don't know why—." her words were cut off when her mother slapped her neck. "Damn!" She frowned, hiding behind Honey.

"You'll learn." Asia spoke, Honey chuckled and handed Carter over to Syd. "Here, I'm about to finish the food." She stated, Syd frowned.

"You gone leave me with this fat ass nigga?" Syd asked, getting laughs from everyone while Carter frowned at her. "I'm sorry, Doo." She apologized and he began to slap her face.

"Next person hit me gone get they ass drop kicked." She stated, pushing his hands down. "You better stop talking to my nephew like that." Malia told her, taking Carter out of Syd's hands.

"Hey fat boy.." She cooed, Carter smiled. "Yeah, stay ya' big ass ova there." She stated, turning on the TV. "Hop on the stick." She insisted, Nico instantly grabbed a controller.

"Girl, I ain't come over here to see you play the game." Malia stated.

"Well take ya' duck face ass in the kitchen." Syd replied with a slight frown, Nico chuckled while Malia jumped at him. "I'm not taking my nephew in there, it's probably hot—."

"—give me my baby and get out my face." Syd insisted, Malia rolled her eyes and made her way towards the back. A knock sounded off at the door.

"It's open!"

In came Al, Die, Mel, Jay, Tray, Damien... the whole damn clan. "We ain't find no patron, so I got Jack Daniels, Ciroc, Vodka, and Henny."

"Give me the Henny." Jay grabbed the bottle, Syd shook her head. "My boy gone bring the bouncy house and water slide shit around for the kids, keep they ass out our face." Al stated, Syd nodded.

"Hop on the stick." She said, Tray dived onto the couch next to her, Die following, and Al sitting on the arm of the couch next to Jay. "I don't wanna—."

"—go in the kitchen." Syd replied, Jay rolled her eyes and did so. "Where lil bro?" Tray asked, Syd pointed to the kitchen.

"Me and Neek first."

"I got winner." Die spoke, Syd smirked. "Y'all tryna bet or what?"

"NO!" Honey yelled from the kitchen, Syd chuckled. "She ain't talking bout shit, what you betting?" Syd asked Neek, he dug in his pocket and slipped a 20 on the table.

"Each person who play betting 20$, winner takes all."

"Bet."