10

Dec 7th
omniscient

The next morning Syd cracked her eyes open at the feeling of an empty bed beside her, she got up and made her way to the bathroom and stretched. Sliding her pants and underwear down, she kneeled down by the toilet and held her flaccid dick at an angle as she began to pee.

Once she was done, she shook and wiped before situating herself back in her boxers. She washed her hands and grabbed her towel from last night, turning the cold water on she began to splash her face before she turned on the hot water and wet her towel.

After she was done freshening up, she made her way downstairs seeing Honey there talking with Jayla. "Morning." She told the both of them, Jayla smirked as she gave Syd a once over, turning to smirk at Honey.

"Good morning, I'll bring you something to eat up in a second—."

"—no, she should stay here—." She was interrupted by Honey's phone dinging for the 5th time in the past 2 minutes. "That's him again?"

"Yes." Honey grumbled, powering her phone off. "He's fucking crazy, not the good type, the scary delusional type." Jayla stated, Honey sighed.

"Girl he's been stressing me out all week.." Was the last thing Syd heard as she went back upstairs. She fixed Honey's room back up and made her bed before she got dressed and situated the things in the bathroom.

Afterwards she went back downstairs to see Honey standing at the island, angrily typing away on her phone. "Yo, where the boys?" She asked, Honey glanced up but directly back down to finish typing.

"Out with friends." She replied, Syd nodded and made her way over to Honey who wasn't paying her any attention. "Quit arguing with him, stop letting him get under ya' skin." She insisted, Honey sighed.

"I can't! He's so— ugh!" She slammed her phone down on the counter, Syd took that as an opportunity. She kissed Honey's ear, surprising her as she moved down to kiss the back of her neck.

"What're you doing?" Honey grabbed her, she shushed her. "Let me calm you down, give you some shit to think about instead of him." She insisted, gently kissing Honey's neck.

She ran her tongue over a vein and softly bit into it before kissing it. "Let me make you feel good, ma." She insisted, her hands at the tie of Honey's robe.

"Shit... please." Honey's words slipped in a low whine. "Just relax." She insisted, untying the robe and sliding it down Honey's shoulder.

She kissed in a pattern down her shoulder as her hand massaged Honey's waist, slowly sliding lower. Honey hummed lowly as her left hand was around front, fondling with her breast in a teasing manner.

She went and slid her panties to the side, brushing her finger against Honey's lips which were slick and moist. "That's right girl, get that pussy wet for me." She insisted, teasing at her clit with her middle finger.

"Fuck, please.." Honey whined, Syd slowly eased a finger into her which made her gasp. "How many you want, ma?" She asked, kissing the spot under Honey's ear as she let another slip in, she pumped her fingers in and out of Honey slowly, which made her core ache from the teasing.

"Syd, please!" She begged a little louder, Syd hummed and curled her fingers up into the spongy area of Honey's pussy. Pumping against the area while pressing her front against Honey's back once her legs dipped.

"I got you, girl." Syd mumbled against her neck. She slipped her fingers out and Honey moaned at the loss of contact, Syd instantly turned her around hoisted her up onto the counter a bit. Pulling her panties down her legs, she stared at Honey's hive.

"You got a pretty ass clit, baby." She stated, brushing over it gently with her thumb which made Honey whimper. Kneeling down, Syd separated her lips and analyzed Honey's moistened core.

"Pretty ass pussy, want me to eat that shit, mama?" She asked, locking eyes with Honey who eagerly nodded.

"Want me to suck and lick on that clit?" She asked, Honey nodded again and hummed as her thumb brushed against it. "I need a verbal answer."

"Yes!" She moaned, gasping at the feeling of Syd's tongue against her clit. Syd hummed and licked again, this time spitting on it as she let her tongue flick over the bundle of nerves at a pace.

She wrapped her lips around it and began to lick and suck on Honey's clit, moving her neck along as Honey moaned softly throughout the kitchen, Syd's dick twitched as Honey grabbed her head and held her in one spot.

"Fuck, I'm almost there. Right there!" She stated, Syd followed orders and stayed there, sucking and licking the woman's clit as she slid her finger back inside which sent her over the edge.

"Fuck!" She moaned as her legs began to stiffen up, Syd pulled on her nipples with her free hand while pressing up against her spot with the other. She released Honey's clit and began fiercely licking it, giving her no time to think as her orgasm came rolling.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned as Syd went down and licked up her leakage. She made eye contact while leaning forward, placing a kiss on Honey's twitching clit.

"You taste as good as you look." Syd licked as far as her tongue would allow with a smirk on her face. "I gotta go, I'll see you later, Honey baby."

~

"Yo." Syd slid out of her truck, dapping up each one of her boys. "What's Goody? What took you so long, it's 2PM."

"Y'all must've had morning sex too." Nico added, Syd smirked which made him laugh. "You nasty nigga, was it worth it?"

"I didn't fuck." Syd shrugged, shocking everyone around her. "What?!" She shushed them while leading them upstairs to her apartment, unlocking the door.

"What you mean you ain't fuck?"

"Exactly what I said." She replied, getting laughs out of all 4 of them. "So what'd you do? Jawn just got you there for decoration or something?" Her friend Alex asked.

"I don't kiss and tell." She shrugged, making them burst into laughter again. "You definitely there for decoration."

"I think I'm a good addition to her spot, yeah?" She sarcastically asked, making her way to the kitchen. "Why're you following me? I don't got no snacks in here for ya' hungry ass." She told Desmond, he chuckled.

"You got that healthy organic shit." He shook his head, picking up a bag of pretzels. "Hell yeah, go pass 'em out." She gave him the box while reaching into her fridge, grabbing a water.

"So what's the move boys?" She asked, standing between the kitchen and living room. "Let's run a tournament." Nico picked up her joystick, she shrugged and went into her room and flopped down on the bed.

Sighing as she thought about earlier, she shifted to avoid laying directly on her growing erection. "Jesus take the wheel.." She sighed, attempting to think about anything but Honey.

"She gonna drive me to the grave."

~