13

December 15th
omniscient

the next couple days were all over the place, the girls were on & off. Being cool one day and into it the next, Syd's schedule made it no better since she had to deliver packages for another 2 hours after her 12 hour shift.

She explained to Honey how she wouldn't have day offs until Christmas got closer but Honey wasn't hearing it. She complained to Syd about how they barley spent time together to be besties, but all Syd did was fill her head with hopes.

Every night that Honey laid with Craig, she hoped that one would come true. "Hello?" She answered the FaceTime call for Syd, laying in bed in her bonnet and robe.

"What you doing, girl?" She asked, Honey sighed lightly. Missing you. "Nothing, watching TV." She replied, Syd hummed.

"Dress up for me, I'll be there in an hour." She said, Honey raised an eyebrow. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, and it's starting now so you better hurry up." And with that she hung up, Honey sighed while crawling out of bed. "Jesus Christ." She mumbled while making her way to the closet.

~

"You gonna get cold." Syd tossed Honey her sweatshirt, Honey raised an eyebrow. "The restaurant cold?"

"We're not going out to eat, fat ass." She chuckled, Honey raised an eyebrow. "We're going to a club?"

"No. Round 1."

"Round 1? Do I look like Tray or Damien?" She frowned, Syd chuckled. "If we go anywhere else I'm going to sleep, Round 1 gonna keep me active." She stated, Honey hummed.

"Told you you was bougie." Syd said, Honey playfully rolled her eyes. "Mhm."

She spent the entire car ride eyeing Syd who looked fabulous to her, she didn't know if it were her hormones or if she actually missed Syd but being in Syd's presence made her want to submit to her.

"Why you staring, Honey baby?"

"You know why." Honey stated, Syd shook her head. "I don't, care to enlighten me?" She asked a bit sarcastically, Honey playfully rolled her eyes.

"Nothing." She stated, turning the radio up. "Rude ass."

Once they arrived, Honey slipped on the sweatshirt and followed Syd to the door, smiling as Syd opened the door for her. Once they were inside, paid for and situated, Honey had no idea what she wanted to do first.

"Let's start simple." Syd led her over to a few games, going to the classic race car game. "I have on heels."

"I told you to take em off."

"You also told me to dress up for you." Honey reminded her, she hummed and helped her take them off before she held them while swiping the machine for her, and then for herself.

She clicked a few buttons before the camera came up, Honey crashing her picture as she chuckled and posed for it. "I'm winning." She stated, Honey scoffed.