36

syd's pov
August 5th

I cracked my eyes open at the sound of knocking at my door, sighing when I glanced at the time. "Fuck!" I groaned, raising up.

I got up and made my way to the front door, expecting to see Al but it was Honey. "What you doing here?"

"We miss you." She stated, I stepped aside to let her in. "Were you expecting to see somebody else?" She hesitated, raising an eyebrow.

Her attitude grew with her belly, any little thing that she felt bothered by, she never failed to express it. Had me apologizing like a straight bitch every time.

Especially since I was tryna get back on her hood side, she still a lil mad from me ghosting her a few weeks ago which is crazy as hell to me, but hey she's pregnant so what can I really expect.

"Yeah, Al or somebody."

"It's Friday, you're not working."

"Ok baby." I gave in, locking the door behind her. She led the way to my bedroom before turning on the light. "Nah this ain't that type of party—."

"—shut up, it's dark and I can't see." She stated, I watched as she went and found herself some clothes before changing into them. I turned the TV on and cut the lights off, diving back into my sheets.

"Come here." I insisted, she laid down beside me and grabbed the remote, ignoring me. "Damn, what I do?"

"Nothing."

"I can't get no love?"

"I wanna watch TV." I smacked my lips and got up, going to the bathroom.

Honey

I sighed while waiting for Syd to come out of the bathroom, snuggling into her comforter as I inhaled the smell of her cologne. "Hurry up!" I insisted, the water turned off and she came out a few seconds later.

"Don't rush me."

"Come here." I insisted, she came over and hovered before me, pecking my lips before going down to kiss my stomach as well.

"I want another kiss." I told her, she hummed and raised up, pecking my lips again. "Cant wait for my baby to get here."

"I can't either, all it do is flip around. Need to sit it's hyper ass down." I complained, feeling it kick a bit. "There it go." Syd chuckled, pressing on the spot that the baby kicked at.

"Let's give it a nickname.. it really bothers me."

"Shit we need to name it grapes, cause that's all you eat nowadays." She stated, I chuckled. "Whatever. That's just until we figure out the gender and officiate the name."

"Fine with me, hey grape baby."

"Lord." I sighed, scooting away from her. The baby tends to get extremely active whenever we're around Syd. Whenever it hears her voice, it's kicking around. Whenever it feels her touch, it's right at the exact spot. Im glad that "Grape." knows who loves them, but they need to chill the fuck out. Shit all that kicking hurt.