17

omniscient pov
December 31st

"Honey!" Mella yelled, Honey hummed while turning over in bed. "Get dressed, your boo is back." She smiled, Honey sighed. "I'm scared."

"Of?"

"What if she rejects me?"

"Then we gone beat her ass, come on, girl." She insisted, pulling Honey up from the bed.

"Ughhhh!"

~

"Well look who it is." One of Syd's friends stated, Mella pushed past him and made her way inside with Honey. "What the fuck?" She glanced around to see what appeared as strippers roaming around the house in nothing but a bottom set.

Honey glanced around, seeing Syd sitting in her lounge chair with a dancer on her lap. "Ou, y'all in trouble!" He stated, both Syd and Nico glanced up, Nico instantly shook his head with a chuckle while Honey just glared at Syd who sat with low red eyes, smirking back at her.

"I need to talk to you."

"We ain't got shit to talk about." Syd shrugged, Honey's heart rate picked up as she crossed her arms. She watched as the girl got up from Syd's lap, Syd went into her room before coming back out a few seconds later, stopping a few feet away from Honey.

"How come we don't?"

"You said what you said, I did what I did. It's a new year, honey. I dont wanna talk, don't call me til you ready to fuck." She stated, getting laughs from the females and guys around her.

Honey clenched her jaw before taking a deep breath, and soon enough a frown was on her face as she picked up her hand and smacked Syd. "Shit!" Syd stared down at a hurt Honey, her face wedged into a frown but before she could speak, she got smacked again, harder. Then pushed, to which she barley budged.

"AYO CHILL!" Syd's brother grabbed her, knowing how his sister could get. "Man let me go." She shoved him back, yanking Honey by her shirt, she threw her into the room and slammed the door, everyone stood in shock, listening as they argued.

"Sin almost choke slammed her, you could see it in her eyes." Teddy spoke first, nobody else spoke as they listened to the argument.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?"

"ME? WHAT'S MY PROBLEM SYDNEY?! DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCK AND DUCK TO YOU?! IS THAT WHAT THE FUCK YOU THOUGHT YOU SIGNED UP FOR—."

"—I AINT SIGN UP FOR SHIT, YOU A FOUL INCONSISTENT, HYPOCRITE ASS BITCH!" They heard Syd yell back, some of them looking shocked since they'd never heard Syd call Honey a bitch or even use bitch when speaking of her.

"I'M A BITCH NOW?"

"YOU BEEN ONE!" Syd yelled in her face, she scoffed. "GET OUT OF MY FACE YELLING."

"or what? What the fuck you gone do?" Syd stepped into her face, her larger hand wrapping around Honey's neck as she slammed her onto the bed. Syd raised her hand, about to swing but she caught herself.